Awsome Looking Audi A5 1.8T

kenny999

Walked in to Central and there was this amazing looking Audi A5 1.8T in Silver, had a good look round it, great body kit and looked very nice inside, then I saw the price, crazy!! over 4 million bht, would I buy it if I could, no, would be very happy with the Nissan March or similar cheap car...

Edited by kenny999

If you want to see some nice cars call at Auto Express on the by pass road next to Ride Thailand they have many imported models from the U Kincluding the new..MINI COUNTRYMAN 4 X 4,similar model to the one they use in the W R C.....PLUS MANY MORE, AUDIS, MERCS etc...its only the import tax that makes theM more than 3 times more expensive tha the UK, but you can alwats dream.....

If you want to see some nice cars call at Auto Express on the by pass road next to Ride Thailand they have many imported models from the U Kincluding the new..MINI COUNTRYMAN 4 X 4,similar model to the one they use in the W R C.....PLUS MANY MORE, AUDIS, MERCS etc...its only the import tax that makes theM more than 3 times more expensive tha the UK, but you can alwats dream.....

The cars in Central are from Auto Express, my days of dreaming about super cars are well and truly gone, I am happy to settle with a small cheap runabout, but as you say you do keep dreaming!!