Nostalgia

Rooo

Click on the year to hear the playlist of that year

This is neat. It's sort of a time machine of music. Each of the years below connect to the best 20 hits of that year. Pick a year, wait a few seconds, and the Juke Box will show you the 20 hits to select from. You can play all 20 hits, or just those that you like. Hope you like it.

In my young day the auld fellas had to remember things for themselves. Used to spend days arguing how a given tune went.

Old folks nowadays - its too easy for them; five minutes on youtube, and there you are, back with the Bay City Rollers, or George Formby or Wham or whatever it is you people hark back to nowadays. No wonder people are so forgetful, can never remember an appointment, or what was in their election manifesto.

No wonder this country's going to the dogs. Thank goodness there's still some people in our country who want to work!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032406/UK-unemployment-Wanted-BRITONS-want-work-new-jobs-migrants.html

SC

In my young day the auld fellas had to remember things for themselves. Used to spend days arguing how a given tune went.

Old folks nowadays - its too easy for them; five minutes on youtube, and there you are, back with the Bay City Rollers, or George Formby or Wham or whatever it is you people hark back to nowadays. No wonder people are so forgetful, can never remember an appointment, or what was in their election manifesto.

No wonder this country's going to the dogs. Thank goodness there's still some people in our country who want to work!

http://www.dailymail...s-migrants.html

SC

I fear that the last couple of generations can't make a move [or thought] without the dependency of outside stimulation.

Perhaps a reflection of things to come.

What's the 2 comments have to do , with helping old folks that can't use a computer have a good time. Perhaps it's time to bring out the Gramaphone for you guys.

A thanks would have been sufficient.;)

gramaphone... oh for goodness sake, where were you educated?

I dumped all my gramophone records at the side of the street when I realised that the twenty-first century had vinylly caught up with me and I was unlikely to ever buy another turntable.

They were gone by the time I came back from the pub

SC

http://www.dailymail...s-migrants.html

SC

I fear that the last couple of generations can't make a move [or thought] without the dependency of outside stimulation.

Perhaps a reflection of things to come.

Hold on Z , I will have to twitter that before I can give an opinion .