Condos With Large Balconies

eek

Due to unfortunate circumstances and some large payments i needed to make, i may have to move from my beloved condo in Hillside 4.

I love living here, and although my rental rate is pretty good for here, i want to reduce my rent to around 5-6k (including maintenance fees). The less the better!

Any ideas of condos which would provide a large balcony area and a kitchen/cooking area for around that price? Am i hoping the impossible?

Would prefer if there was even some condo in Hillside 4 itself that would go for that rate..but i seriously doubt it! :(

Love it here, but it is what it is! :/

Thanks in advance.

definitely scour around on the lower floors of HS4. You might be able to find something close to that.

There is a unit below me on the 13th floor and they were asking over 10k and never rented it. I heard it rented for a long term of 8k.

So hitting the lower floors would seem a possibility. Lots of empty units.

Huay Kaew and canal road, there is a place on your left if going towards Doi Suthep, for 6k baht per month 32 sqmt room with 4 month contracts. Just checked it out yesterday, clean building, relatively quiet, but not a tall building and not much of a view. Very nice though.