I'm Going To Miss My Girl

It's just hitting me now that I'm leaving for Thailand in a day.

I spent an amazing night with my girlfriend. Our last night.

It's sad when you have to leave someone behind that you're just starting to fall for. Someone so different from the rest. It's harder when she's so supportive and encouraging. All she wants me to do is go and "do your own thing"

This woman is a queen... so elegant so beautiful.

I guess what I'm mostly scared of is spending time apart and my feelings for her fading and perhaps her feelings for me fading... mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

Geez, you sound like frickin Romeo and Juliet, give it a rest :o

If your that in love ect.. why don't you take her with you? Is this your first trip to LOS?

Rj

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I am totally prepared to sacrafice and keep your girl happy till you come back. Will put her on a proper healthy diet and give her a job too.

If you cared about her truely you will send me her contact details or someone else you trusted.

What do you say?

Dont worry jesse there will be plenty of ladies in Thailand to help sooth that aching heart :D

Hah I bet!

As a favourite song of mine goes "And it's so hard to do and so easy to say. But sometimes - sometimes, you just have to walk away - walk away."

Ben Harper. I wrote that. He never gave me a penny. <deleted>.

As my old man once said , "What's for you, won't go past you"

ps any pics of the Queen ?

:o

:D Bring on the pics!! Bugger he did too!!!!

She`s very cute, and consider yourself fortunate that you got to carve out her pumpkin. Nevr forget those memories.

Now, Get out to LOS and have fun! You know it`s right!

Hey me first...!!!  There's a queue here!

:D  :D

Zaz!...ZAAAAZ! Dear boy... Get in line yourself.

As per updated tv RULES:

All new young nubile females introduced to the forum must pass through Quality Control before release into the general public.

For queries and constructive complaints, please PM Kayo -Head of Young Nubile Female Entry and Exit Control. .

All new young nubile females introduced to the forum must pass through Quality Control before release into the general public.

For queries and constructive complaints, please PM Kayo -Head of Young Nubile male Entry and Exit Control. .

:o

I'm going to be gone for 3 months and I'm sure I'll write updates along my travels for all the lads.

I wouldn't be so sure about that Jesse. The first time i visited i thought i was only going for three months.

It took me nearly a year to find my way back home :o

As the other lads have said, give it a few days/weeks and while your feelings for your bird may not be gone, they will at least be temporarily distracted :D

:D Alright D! :o

Carrying on though, similarly to Daley, I also have had a hard time working my way back to , er... wherever it was I left from... I left in Sept 2000 ! I was to be gone for three months too...

What year is now? I think I`m in central america somewhere....

I have a limited amount of money so I can't stay forever :o

I'd bring her with me but, she has no inkling to travel. Her parents and sister visited LOS a couple years back and she turned them down to go along.

Haha I'd give you guys her number but... she's MINE!!! All mine!!! She wouldn't take a job from anyone other then an actual employer :D She's extremelly independent and believes she should do everything on her own. She liked paying for me but, when we were not dating she wouldn't let me pay.

I have a limited amount of money so I can't stay forever  :o

I'd bring her with me but, she has no inkling to travel. Her parents and sister visited LOS a couple years back and she turned them down to go along.

Haha I'd give you guys her number but... she's MINE!!! All mine!!! She wouldn't take a job from anyone other then an actual employer :D She's extremelly independent and believes she should do everything on her own. She liked paying for me but, when we were not dating she wouldn't let me pay.

Well, fair play to ya lad.

Have a great time in LOS, stay away from wild birds (not the brown eyed and dark hair type though :D ) and take care of your member.

Where abouts are you going BTW?

Rj

I have a limited amount of money so I can't stay forever  :o

Well, fair play to ya lad.

Have a great time in LOS, stay away from wild birds (not the brown eyed and dark hair type though :D ) and take care of your member.

Where abouts are you going BTW?

Rj

I'm flying into Bangkok, obviously, then going to spend a few nights there then Koh Pha Ngan/Chiang Mai/Phuket and I'm not sure where else.

Haha nice Eddie :D A friend of mine came here for a few months last year and ended up staying for a year on $5,000 CDN He was living at Patong Beach when the tsunami hit.

He found a Thai girl that he used as a translator to find him a room in the non-tourist Thai part of town.

Jessie, half an hour in Bangkok and all thoughts of Cananda will seem like a faint distant memory.

All you have known will take on hazy, sepia tones.

Afer a week in LOS, all you have known before will seem like a nasty nightmare you have just awoken from. You will spend large amounts of time telling yourself 'it's only a dream, it's only a dream, it's only a dream.............'

I too have left women back at home whilst I have headed to Thailand. It really is no exaggeration to say that any regrets about leaving them fade very, very rapidly.

Never travel with regrets as they can quickly become a heavy burden to bear.

Happy and safe travels!!!

Hey Jesse, All the Canuks I know say 'Eh" at the end of thier sentances. I've never met one that procedes everything with.... "Ha". You might want to drop that. Maybe go for the whole pirate thing, you know "Arhhg". (tongue firmly in cheek)

Anyway, spent a year in S. Korea at your age, and absolutely loved it, even though I was technically married at the time! :o Took me over 20 years to start exploring again. Have fun even if it is only 3 months, I have to warn you though Thailand gets in your blood....you will be back...if you leave!

Really work on that whole "ha" thing.

Edited by howler

Ha! I'm not much of an 'eh?' kind of guy. City boy.

Oh she looooves me, I think? Haha

Nope zaz, I've never been out of North America before.

Prof. Fart I'm sure you're correct. I'm ###### excited! Just finished packing my bags.

The first time i visited Thailand, when i was only a few years older than you are now, i had never left the U.K before. I still remember vividly the intense buzz of anticipation and excitement i experienced as i got off the plane at Don Muang and made my way in a taxi through the city towards my hotel. Staring wide eyed out of the window at everything in Thai style.

It was magic. Whenever i think about that feeling i can't help but smile.

I've never quite had that feeling again, and don't suspect i ever will, although subsequent trips have been great fun.

Prof. Fart I'm sure you're correct. I'm ###### excited! Just finished packing my bags.

The first time i visited Thailand, when i was only a few years older than you are now, i had never left the U.K before. I still remember vividly the intense buzz of anticipation and excitement i experienced as i got off the plane at Don Muang and made my way in a taxi through the city towards my hotel. Staring wide eyed out of the window at everything in Thai style.

It was magic. Whenever i think about that feeling i can't help but smile.

I've never quite had that feeling again, and don't suspect i ever will, although subsequent trips have been great fun.

Man that sounds awesome. I'm so excited :o I can't wait to get outa here! :D

Jesse good luck man and enjoy yourself. Joking apart your girl is well fine. If she's there for you when you return that's great, if she's not then that'll be sad but there are more fish in the sea. Keep smiling and take it easy!!

It's sad when you have to leave someone behind that you're just starting to fall for. Someone so different from the rest. It's harder when she's so supportive and encouraging. All she wants me to do is go and "do your own thing"

It's sad I'm using this forum as a place to vent but, give a kid a break! I'm young and it's late here so there's no one online to talk to!

I guess what I'm mostly scared of is spending time apart and my feelings for her fading and perhaps her feelings for me fading... mostly because she won't let me keep in touch with her.

Do any of you have any related stories or circumstances? Anyone been apart from someone they cared dearly for without any communication? Be kind bitches.

I thought you had a Thai girlfriend, living in Thailand? Not cheating are you? :o

Edited by Ice Maiden

It's sad I'm using this forum as a place to vent but, give a kid a break! I'm young and it's late here so there's no one online to talk to!

Do any of you have any related stories or circumstances? Anyone been apart from someone they cared dearly for without any communication? Be kind bitches.

I thought you had a Thai girlfriend, living in Thailand? Not cheating are you? :D

Ice- in canada not thailand. Cheating part I dare say..... ???? :o