My Thai Wife'S Annoying Habits

3billygoats

I'm sitting in front of the telly and the wife is feeding me peeled and seeded grapes. Call the police somebody! I need a divorce lawyer. One more grape and I'm outta here!

If you are happy and she is happy then that is all that matters. Although rare, there ARE people in your enviable position.

Meanwhile you need to enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Thank you for reminding me why I do not date farang women.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sitting in front of the telly and the wife is feeding me peeled and seeded grapes. Call the police somebody! I need a divorce lawyer. One more grape and I'm outta here!

If you are happy and she is happy then that is all that matters. Although rare, there ARE people in your enviable position.

Ah, that's what I like to see, some positivity. After all, every cloud has a grey middle. All marriages are doomed. We'll all be 'rooned said Hanrahan!

What do you mean IF. People with their feet up eating grapes and watching telly?

My wife does not have any annoying habits. She is of Chinese/Thai origin, owns gold shops, drives a Benz, has a PhD and is on the richest women in Asia list. I don't pay her she pays me, she was never a BG and goes by the name of Khun Bullshit.

Poo Yai Bullshit.....

I know one that are quite versatile... While using the computer she can actually spare one eye for the soap running on the TV and talk loud with the auntie on the cellphone. Now that takes some skills and she still manages with one more, to piss her hubby off who´s actually trying do some work.

Edited by maxme

My wife does not have any annoying habits. She is of Chinese/Thai origin, owns gold shops, drives a Benz, has a PhD and is on the richest women in Asia list. I don't pay her she pays me, she was never a BG and goes by the name of Khun Bullshit.

Superb!!!!!!!!!!

That is true for everything in life. I have seen far too many men say they are going to do all sorts of things when they retire. Then, when they finally retire they no longer have the energy to do anything. Or, they have a heart attack or get cancer. Right now I have an aquaintance who is only 57 and he's really only had ONE holiday in his entire life. He talks about that one trip to Costa Rica like it was yesterday, but in fact it was 15 years ago. Now he has terminal cancer and won't live to see Christmas. And, he's had to put up with a bitchy wife for as long as I've known him. Nothing he did was ever good enough for her. It reminds me of the old saying..

Why do married women live longer than married men? Answer... because the men WANT to die.

The poor better-halves that are unjustly picked apart.

Naturally, the respected men and husbands haven't any flaws, therefore aren't annoying.

A better chance the tolerance level instilled within the feminine side puts them there in a manner that we would never understand, because we don't practice nor demonstrate any such character.

That is true for everything in life. I have seen far too many men say they are going to do all sorts of things when they retire. Then, when they finally retire they no longer have the energy to do anything. Or, they have a heart attack or get cancer. Right now I have an aquaintance who is only 57 and he's really only had ONE holiday in his entire life. He talks about that one trip to Costa Rica like it was yesterday, but in fact it was 15 years ago. Now he has terminal cancer and won't live to see Christmas. And, he's had to put up with a bitchy wife for as long as I've known him. Nothing he did was ever good enough for her. It reminds me of the old saying..

Why do married women live longer than married men? Answer... because the men WANT to die.

Hehe, you may be onto something there mate. Your comment reminded me of something i saw on the crazy box on 60 minutes the other night. It was about a tribe of natives (cant remember where) who had seen nothing of the west or modern day life whatsoever.

Dont ask me how they translated this, but one of the younger guys being interviewed was talking about how he would never marry, and that it was just to much trouble for him.

His explanation was simple enough:

A. Women talk to much

B. They complain all day long

WOW, and this coming from the uneducated and uncivilized. :lol:

Should be noted that the life expectancy of these natives was not much over 30 though, the guys prefer to kill themselves with poison before they get to old :blink:

Ian, where you been? Haven't seen you post for a while.

Shopping. Drives me bats how she will take 10 minutes to chose the right apple. Then the standard sulks and quiet time. But she's still precious. ;)

Geez F1, lighten up a bit will you.

Another nail on the head, I know other countries have their stereotypes and idiosyncracies, but it seems Thai women are just pre-programmed with certain behaviors :blink:

F1 is a farang female. Albeit delusional insofar as she has absolutely no idea of her 'faults and habits' (sic).

Unlike you, I am v aware of my faults - one of which is little tolerance of people like you.

Which is why I ended our friendship.

We've done the Thai wife thing to death innumerable times, can't we expand this one a little ? looks like it could be really interesting. :D

Shopping. Drives me bats how she will take 10 minutes to chose the right apple. Then the standard sulks and quiet time. But she's still precious. ;)

Geez F1, lighten up a bit will you.

Another nail on the head, I know other countries have their stereotypes and idiosyncracies, but it seems Thai women are just pre-programmed with certain behaviors :blink:

F1 is a farang female. Albeit delusional insofar as she has absolutely no idea of her 'faults and habits' (sic).

Unlike you, I am v aware of my faults - one of which is little tolerance of people like you.

Which is why I ended our friendship.

We've done the Thai wife thing to death innumerable times, can't we expand this one a little ? looks like it could be really interesting. :D

Yes indeed! Nothing like a good bit of cultural stereotyping infused with chauvinism and old-age crankiness. Bring it on girls. Sorry, gotta dash, the wife's just run me a bath and has promised to scrub my back.

Yes indeed! Nothing like a good bit of cultural stereotyping infused with chauvinism and old-age crankiness. Bring it on girls. Sorry, gotta dash, the wife's just run me a bath and has promised to scrub my back.

Ah, but will she climb in there with you and make it fun and games? :)

Nothing better than starting a romantic evening by sharing a shower or bath together.

Nothing better than starting a romantic evening by sharing a shower or bath together.

Pass me a rubber, ducky.

Normally you would think so, but an ex of mine had a very annoying habit of smacking certain bits of the anatomy that were hanging around.

The harder she could do it and the more pain she could inflict the louder she would laugh..never the less, i always managed to exact my revenge :)

Normally you would think so, but an ex of mine had a very annoying habit of smacking certain bits of the anatomy that were hanging around.

The harder she could do it and the more pain she could inflict the louder she would laugh..never the less, i always managed to exact my revenge :)

yes those dangly bits can be rather annoying. Pity they are not retractable.

Depends how cold the water is. ;)

You're lucky ! I only get "glef". Sometimes "glafe".

If we work on it, she can say "glep", or even "gleps"

Try "crisps" :D

Try "shrimp" or "squid".:lol:

Living in a cold climate tends to retract ones dangly bits :D

Living in a colder climate tends to retract ones dangly bits :D

Edited by coolhandjoe

Setting off on a 6 hour car journey with 2 kids. Needed diesel so went to the nearest gas station 5 minutes away. The 9 year old buggered off for noodles as they wereall hungry already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The eating pattern of my thai wife has no routine, she'll be eating one meal thinking of what shes cooking next. sometimes several times a day.

Having said that, some men have to fight to get their woman into the kitchen, i on the other hand can not get my with out of it.:lol:

Baths are even less common throughout most households.

Theory shot.

Just maybe.. the thing is

Its not that long a stay..

Are your not happy to have company?

Some of the thing that I do drive my wife crazy.

My wife drive me to distraction with her behaviour and habits.

But at the end of the day I have some one to care for me, I am not alone.

The rest of the talk is dross.

She love me.

I love her.

Ipso facto we are here

Peace and love

Gladiator

Baths are even less common throughout most households.

Theory shot.

True, but he did say his wife was running a bath for him. The modern homes can be built with western style baths. I prefer a shower myself and like to spend a have hour there with my ladies before we return to the bedroom. I like to spend as long as I can with the process. None of this wham, bam, thank you mam stuff.