Wanted: Men That Know How To Salsa Dance

vacationman

Hey Guys,

Every Thursday Night the Salsa Club Meets from

9 p.m. - 10 p.m. for FREE Salsa Dance Lessons.

The only problem is we have 10 times more ladies

than men.

Imagine a line of ladies just standing there

waiting for a man to dance with.

We need MEN who can dance the Salsa or wants to learn.

Check out our Group Website at:

http://www.ChiangMaiSalsaClub.com

for details.

Looking forward to seeing you on Thursday.

Hello vacationman!

Wow this is terrific and just what I been looking for =) Ok ,so I can't Salsa dance but am wondering if other forms or dance would be accept also, either that or someone can help teach me the salsa dance. I am a quick learner and would be very happy to take lesson you mention. I am 35 year of age, very easy going and love life and happy to meet all ages for dancing...even those have 2 left foot hehe

Could you please tell me if the ladies you have waiting (which you mention) are western Ladies?

Thanks so much again and looking forward to your replies.

Have great day ,daMaven (Ben)

Hello vacationman!

Wow this is terrific and just what I been looking for =) Ok ,so I can't Salsa dance but am wondering if other forms or dance would be accept also, either that or someone can help teach me the salsa dance. I am a quick learner and would be very happy to take lesson you mention. I am 35 year of age, very easy going and love life and happy to meet all ages for dancing...even those have 2 left foot hehe

Could you please tell me if the ladies you have waiting (which you mention) are western Ladies?

Thanks so much again and looking forward to your replies.

Have great day ,daMaven (Ben)

Hey Ben,

Its a good mix of Western and Thais.

Check out the website and you will see photos.

Look forward to seeing you on Thursday.

WOWWWW! I just take a look at your website and like what I see vacationman! It look a lot of fun, particular the video you have on the website which shows everyone smiling and not to serious about knowing the skills of dancing. For me ,ok I am terrible at dancing and more like a mix up shuffle of feets =) But ,who cares anyway right? At your school of dance, it is more about the good times and companies.

Oh, by the way, you seem to have many many lovely looking ladies and particular, the Western Ladies which I really adore =) Can't wait to try the Salsa out when I get to CM and start making the friendships..

peace and have a good evening all, Maven (Ben)

Edited by Benayahu