Window Cleaner?

dickie58

window cleaner in thailand you might just as well get a monkey and train it to do the job.my mrs is the only one on our mooban that cleans em.last week we had 4people cutting the grass and tidying up the garden and watched my mrs cleaning the windows they had never seen this before.

window cleaner in thailand you might just as well get a monkey and train it to do the job.my mrs is the only one on our mooban that cleans em.last week we had 4people cutting the grass and tidying up the garden and watched my mrs cleaning the windows they had never seen this before.

My maid cleans the dowstairs windows inside & out, she also cleans the inside of the upstais windows, but i don't expect her to climb up a ladder & clean the outside of the upstairs windows.

I don't have a long ladder & personally i'm not into climbing ladders, bit scared of heights.

I would be willing to pay someone a 1000bht to do a decent job for me, as i say no reason why it couldn't be done in a couple of hours, but a long ladder would be needed.

My maid cleans the dowstairs windows inside & out, she also cleans the inside of the upstais windows, but i don't expect her to climb up a ladder & clean the outside of the upstairs windows.

I don't have a long ladder & personally i'm not into climbing ladders, bit scared of heights.

I would be willing to pay someone a 1000bht to do a decent job for me, as i say no reason why it couldn't be done in a couple of hours, but a long ladder would be needed.

we would be happy to pay that as well,its a long way and further coming down good business for someone 2houses a day.

we did bring a window cleaning kit with us reaches up to 15feet but it dries to quick,but its better than letting them go dirty,dont know where all the dirt comes from even the frames need painting every year.

Yes, i also don't know where the dirt / dust comes from, clean something and then the in the next day or 2 covered again......

As said, proper window cleaning business would be a nice little earner once you established a decent customer base. I live in a single story villa, maid does mine........

JH

we did bring a window cleaning kit with us reaches up to 15feet but it dries to quick,but its better than letting them go dirty,dont know where all the dirt comes from even the frames need painting every year.

Yes, i also don't know where the dirt / dust comes from, clean something and then the in the next day or 2 covered again......

As said, proper window cleaning business would be a nice little earner once you established a decent customer base. I live in a single story villa, maid does mine........

i am looking for a maid who would go up the ladder,one of them uni girls would do,i would hold the ladder.:unsure:

JH

About the same situation where we live. I think ours is the only house in this area that actually has windows. Fortunately we are bungalow style, so easy to deal with.

Tip of the day for windows: A few years ago I moved into a condo which had filthy windows (hadn't been cleaned since it was brand new). Since I had a sea view, I was determined to have a clear view of the area. I used the usual window cleaner to get rid of the grit and stains that had built up during the years. It wouldn't come off. Finally I used toilet bowl cleaner and it worked (the chemicals could remove the calcium/pollution build up). Using a long handle sponge mop to reach the difficult spots was the trick.

• 12 years later...
On 9/7/2011 at 3:40 AM, meatboy said:

where did you get the window cleaning kit from? Ive been looking at the window cleaning poles from https://wfp.co.uk/ but they only have the 30ft ones? that seems a little too big for me I just need a 15-20ft one like yours. these window cleaning kits also seem VERY expensive for what they are. A long pole with a brush on the end and they want hundreds for it!