Man Attacked Over Unpaid Debt

Rimmer

Two “hired-hands” suspected of assaulting man over unpaid debt in South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A man was hit over the head with large pieces of wood on Monday by two hired-hands who were told to attack him over an unpaid debt to an illegal money-lender. Police and Rescue Services were called to the Pratamnuk area in South Pattaya and spoke with the injured man Khun Sutipong aged 29. He sustained a serious head injury after two men entered his room and attacked him. A search of surrounding woodland revealed the two men attempting to hide from Police who were able to arrest Khun Chalin aged 19 and a 16 year old boy who confirmed they had been hired by Khun Lek, a well-known illegal money lender, to attack Khun Sutipong over an unpaid debt.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-09-06

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

So how long until we see the "well known" Khun Lek down at the police station facing felony charges of conspiracy to commit great bodily harm...I'm not holding my breath :annoyed:

after grassing up Kuhn Lek, we may not see much more of Khun Chalin and his 16 year old accomplice

with no witnesses or accusers, there will be no need for Kuhn Lek to visit the police station..........

I was just thinking to myself , tongue in cheek style for anybody who thinks i advocate violence, but it would be a good idea to photocopy the article and show it to any of the wive's cousins the next time the ask for loan of 5000 baht for some ridiculous reason. Perhaps they should realise that when we laugh and shake our heads , then they are lucky. Let them know there could be consquences that are not desirable and that there are other people who exist in Thailand that it is not wise to confuse the term loan with gift .

Edited by xen