3Bb 5Mb 599B

SunDaRi

I am using the 3BB Indy 5Mb (or 6Mb?) plan at Bangkok, Saphan Mai. Since 5-6 days ago I am having lots of problem trying to surf the net, apparently the Yahoo messenger (or Bit-Torrent client) is working but all the browsers on 5 different devices don't work. It's either 1, internet connection interupted. 2, cannot find web page etc.

The technician came and changed the router/ port (below the block or somewhere outside), internet works fine after. Now after a day the problem is back.

The technician says that 3BB has a rule that if anything is downloaded over 400Gb etc. (don't remember exactly the amount mentioned) over a certain period of time - internet will be blocked. I don't think I downloaded this much to begin with which makes me think he said 40Gb.

Is anyone having the same problem and have any solutions?

I was having the same problem until I went to their office to complain and showed them pictures of various speed tests I had run. I told them that I wasn't going to pay if I couldn't use the Internet. By the time I got home it was working. The next day a technician came and he ran several speed tests and told me there was nothing wrong with my connection, but that sometimes they have technical problems with their network.