2011 Kawasaki Versys For Sale

Need car more than I need a new bike and I have too many bikes. So, the Versys can go to a new home.

2011 Versys all black. 2000km. 1st class insurance. GIVI tall windscreen (8,000 baht). Over 320,000 baht spent. Make me a reasonable offer.

Ok, here is the deal...

Many people have replied to the various adds I've post for this bike. Some are bargain shopping. Some are curious. None are where I need to be on the numbers. So, this is what I am going to do. The best offer I recieve for this bike by Friday, 23 Sep. takes the bike. please email me or call. The bike is moving back to Phuket tomorrow or Monday so if you are in Bangkok or Pattaya get to me soon with a reasonable offer.

JZ

Ok, here is the deal...

Many people have replied to the various adds I've post for this bike. Some are bargain shopping. Some are curious. None are where I need to be on the numbers. So, this is what I am going to do. The best offer I recieve for this bike by Friday, 23 Sep. takes the bike. please email me or call. The bike is moving back to Phuket tomorrow or Monday so if you are in Bangkok or Pattaya get to me soon with a reasonable offer.

JZ

Why do you not just give us a number? Why not posting more pictures and more info about the bike if you want serious offers?

Can i ask you how tall are you? Im 1,68 m,I was sitting on er6n it was perfect. Here dont have kawasaki dealership so i dont have opportunity to do same.Im Interested in buying second-hand Versys more than buying er6n as its more comfortable for long rides/

Markus

The bike is back in Phuket now. 4000+ km total on it. Have the original windscreen.

Trying to get the bike cleaned but it's been raining in Phuket. Will see what I can do today.

Will accept first 250k....any takers?

jz

do you still have the stock windscreen?

milage/odo when back in Phuket?

1.000km service done by kwaker?

could you post pics of a clean bike? more easy to consider

lowest selling price Friday 23rd?

I am 5' 11" or 180cm I think. The versys is a bit taller than an ER-6N. I am now sure how much. Riding position is much more upright on the Versys and it has a touring seat. It is great for long rides. I rode from Bangkok to Phuket in 10 hours with only knee problems but I have bad knees.

jz

Can i ask you how tall are you? Im 1,68 m,I was sitting on er6n it was perfect. Here dont have kawasaki dealership so i dont have opportunity to do same.Im Interested in buying second-hand Versys more than buying er6n as its more comfortable for long rides/

Markus

What else do you want to know. It's a Versys like any other except the windscreen change. I bought the bike for touring but my plans have changed so I no longer need it. The bike has been stored in Pattaya for 5 months then trucked to Phuket for a while then back to Pattaya. I recently rode it back to Phuket from Pattaya.

First 250k takes. Or make me an offer.

Also, I can get GIVI kits for this bike at 50% discount over Thai prices if interested. I never kitted it out but had planned to.

jz

Ok, here is the deal...

JZ

Why do you not just give us a number? Why not posting more pictures and more info about the bike if you want serious offers?

What else do you want to know. It's a Versys like any other except the windscreen change. I bought the bike for touring but my plans have changed so I no longer need it. The bike has been stored in Pattaya for 5 months then trucked to Phuket for a while then back to Pattaya. I recently rode it back to Phuket from Pattaya.

Also, I can get GIVI kits for this bike at 50% discount over Thai prices if interested. I never kitted it out but had planned to.

jz

Ok, here is the deal...

JZ

when was it first taxed ? do kawasaki only give a 2 year warranty ?

Edited by wana

Book is dated 10 May, 2011. Warranty is up to date in the maintenance book. I think it's two years but may be more.

jz

jz

Ok, here is the deal...

JZ

when was it first taxed ? do kawasaki only give a 2 year warranty ?