Car Bodywork Materials

davehowden

CM far eastern chemical on Mahidol road have almost anything for fiberglass works resin epoxy mat chop weave silicone gelcoat and so on

you can find body filler around San pa koi market easily also everything about painting.

aluminium mesh , well , that's up to how you want it , if you want some small and frequent pattern like some car have infront of their radiator or intercooler , that's hard. and look like there's none near CM , I have to go to Lamphun to get mine , still got a big roll left , Interested?

rubbing compound , I think every construction store have it , but I recommend Nana screw , large variety of tools.

CM far eastern chemical on Mahidol road have almost anything for fiberglass works resin epoxy mat chop weave silicone gelcoat and so on

you can find body filler around San pa koi market easily also everything about painting.

aluminium mesh , well , that's up to how you want it , if you want some small and frequent pattern like some car have infront of their radiator or intercooler , that's hard. and look like there's none near CM , I have to go to Lamphun to get mine , still got a big roll left , Interested?

rubbing compound , I think every construction store have it , but I recommend Nana screw , large variety of tools.

Great, thanks for your help.

• 7 months later...

Please Please ... where on Mahidol Road is CM Far Eatern Chemical???? I cant find it.

The full name of the shop is World Chemical Fareast. It is on the north side of Mahidol Rd (the road connecting the airport and the Superhighway). If you were driving from airport plaza towards the river, then about 500m before you cross the Ping there is a big elevated PSI sign on your left, which is visible for a long way. Right after the PSI building is World Chemical, which occupies a row of shophouses.