Location Of Animal Rescue Kingdom (Ark)

fearless1

Does anybody know the location of this place? There is an ad in the Expat Newsletter asking for volunteers but I cannot figure out where the place is. Their website doesn't say anything about the location. I sent them an email but I got no reply, then I called them but the directions I was given didn't make a whole lot of sense. I know the general area but I'm looking for something more specific.

Thanks,

Fearless

His ads and website sound like he's looking more for donations than volunteers. If you're looking to volunteer you can try Care For Dogs

The website says that but the ad in the Expat Newsletter says the opposite - that they are looking for volunteers, not donations. I've been out to Care For Dogs also; another great organization.

Thanks for the directions Dave2

Fearless

His ads and website sound like he's looking more for donations than volunteers. If you're looking to volunteer you can try Care For Dogs

The website says that but the ad in the Expat Newsletter says the opposite - that they are looking for volunteers, not donations. I've been out to Care For Dogs also; another great organization.

Thanks for the directions Dave2

Fearless

Sorry. I hadn't seen the recent ads and didn't realize he/they were now looking for volunteers. Unfortunately, there are more than enough dogs for a dozen shelters.