Flight From Suvernabhumi To Nakhon Ratchasima

Neole

I came back from Korat last month and picked up a pamphlet somewhere regarding flight from Suvernabhumi to Nakhon Ratchasima every Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday.

Anyone used this? Any opinions?

How far is it from Nakhon Ratchasima airport to Korat (V-One Hotel)?

My flight lands at 6.30 and I seem to remember a Korat flight on wednesday at 8.00 am. Is it enough time to make it to the flight?

Thanks but this is the airlines I was talking about, anyone used this -

THAI REGIONAL AIRLINES

ตารางบิน เสน้ ทาง กรุงเทพ - นครราชสมี า -กรุงเทพ

BKK - Nakhonratchasima - BKK Time table

เริ่มบิน 2 กันยายน 54

ลด 20% จากราคาปกติเหลือเพียง

(2 กันยายน -31 ธันวาคม 2554)

จันทร์ พุธ

Monday

Wednesday

กรุงเทพฯ

BKK

นครราชสมี า

Nakhonratchasima

8:00am 8:40am

นครราชสมี า

Nakhonratchasima

กรุงเทพฯ

BKK

9:00am 9:40am

ศุกร์ อาทิตย์

Friday Sunday

กรุงเทพฯ

BKK

นครราชสมี า

Nakhonratchasima

16:30 17:10

นครราชสมี า

Nakhonratchasima

กรุงเทพฯ

BKK

17:30 18:10

Contact Nakhonratchasima 082 051 6565 , 082 051 7878

Head Office BKK : 082 051 4747 ,082 051 7474

www.thairegionalairlines.com

*บรษิ ัทขอสงวนสทิ ธก์ิ ารเปลย่ี นแปลงขอ้ มลู โดยมแิ จง้ใหท้ ราบลว่ งหนา้

1,890บาท

It would be interesting to compare.

From Suvarnabhumi to Korat, you can make it by road in less than 4 hours (without speeding) and for a maximum of 2,000 Bahts.

By flying you save one to one and half hour but, according to the number of people travelling, it's going to be substantially more expensive.

On a business trip, the company pays, I'll definitively go for the plane. On holidays, with friends or family, I will probably chose the slow (and cheap !) way.

From Suvarnabhumi to Korat, you can make it by road in less than 4 hours (without speeding) and for a maximum of 2,000 Bahts.

[/font

By flying you save one to one and half hour but, according to the number of people travelling, it's going to be substantially more expensive.

On a business trip, the company pays, I'll definitively go for the plane. On holidays, with friends or family, I will probably chose the slow (and cheap !) way.

JurgenG - the flight fare is cheaper (1800 baht). Where do I get taxi for 2000 baht? I always get quoted 2600 baht at the airport.

[/font

JurgenG - the flight fare is cheaper (1800 baht). Where do I get taxi for 2000 baht? I always get quoted 2600 baht at the airport.

We never book the taxi at the airport. We know a taxi that we can book in advance, and If he's not free, he can always recommend a friend.

Never heard of Thai Regional Airlines, and does not show up on Wikipedia as an entry, or even landing at NAK.

Also does not show up on Swampys homepage.

http://www.thairegionalairlines.com/?page_id=205

I think I'll stick with my driver.

[/font

We never book the taxi at the airport. We know a taxi that we can book in advance, and If he's not free, he can always recommend a friend.

Never heard of Thai Regional Airlines, and does not show up on Wikipedia as an entry, or even landing at NAK.

Also does not show up on Swampys homepage.

http://www.thairegionalairlines.com/?page_id=205

I think I'll stick with my driver.

Could I have his contact information?

• 2 months later...

hi , saw your post that you take Suvarnabhumi to Korat by taxi for a max of 2000bahts. can i have the taxi driver contact number? cos i be going to korat next week. eng or thai speaking i ok with it.