Sattelite Tv Chiang Mai

wincen

I just sign a one year lease on a house in Chiang Mai and need American channels. I watch alot of TV and want FOX News. Just noticed UBC doesn't have FOX news on there listings at the same time heard about this other option.

I read on htis site you can pay a one time 17,000-20,000 baht price and get a dish and decoder that will pickup several sats for free. We have the same in the USA.

Anyone with experience with this option? Is there constant changes to the decoder to keep it running (similar to the hacking free to air in USA)?

Does it have FOXS news?

Thanks in advance, I admit I'm and american couch potato.

I just sign a one year lease on a house in Chiang Mai and need American channels. I watch alot of TV and want FOX News. Just noticed UBC doesn't have FOX news on there listings at the same time heard about this other option.

I read on htis site you can pay a one time 17,000-20,000 baht price and get a dish and decoder that will pickup several sats for free. We have the same in the USA.

Anyone with experience with this option? Is there constant changes to the decoder to keep it running (similar to the hacking free to air in USA)?

Does it have FOXS news?

Thanks in advance, I admit I'm and american couch potato.

The Dream network which you should get up there on a 7' dish has 'Fox News' (the best comedy news show I have ever watched and it is #1 in the USA - says something, but not sure what) with a live feed from New York with all the usual suspects on it.

Cheers