Retirement Visa Help Please

Hi

This is my first post on this forum and would like to say high to the members and ask for a bit of advice on form filling. Ok at the end of this month I have to renew my retirement visa ... I picked up the relevant form when I went to Si Racha immigration for the 90 day visit last month. I have the documents that are required ... But there are a couple of things on the form I'm not sure about so would like some help please. On the TM 7 form thay ask for holding passport or travel document. number ... But then next to that it says dated ? What date do they mean ? Is it when my passport was issued ? Because under that they then ask for Month, year, issued at and valid until. Then under that they ask again for month, year and kind of visa ? Then at the bottom of the form they ask about the extension of temporary stay in the kingdom for another period of ...... Days / So how many do I put in there ? I was going to put 365 .. But thought I'd better ask. Also they ask for the reason ... Well I got married to a Thai lady last November ... So what is the normal answer people give to that question. Any guidance would be appreciated.

That would be your passport issuing date (valid from) and then valid to.

Kind of visa would be the visa you are now applying to extend.

yes enter 365 days for duration of stay

If its an extension for retirement Just write that, or you can also say for retirement and to support my Thai wife.

Hope that helps.

That would be your passport issuing date (valid from) and then valid to.

Kind of visa would be the visa you are now applying to extend.

yes enter 365 days for duration of stay

If its an extension for retirement Just write that, or you can also say for retirement and to support my Thai wife.

Hope that helps.

Quick reply .. Thank you.