Fighter jets intercept Detroit-bound plane after passengers 'make out' in bathroom

News_Editor

Fighter jets intercept Detroit-bound plane after passengers 'make out' in bathroom

2011-09-12 12:21:35 GMT+7 (ICT)

DETROIT (BNO NEWS) -- Two fighter jets intercepted a Detroit-bound passenger plane on Sunday after two or three passengers were observed behaving suspiciously, officials said. It is believed some sort of sexual activity may have been involved.

The incident involved Frontier Airlines Flight 623 from Denver to Detroit, where it landed at around 3.30 p.m. local time. "Two passengers were observed behaving suspiciously [..], spending an extraordinarily long time in the lavatory," a spokesperson for the airline said. "Authorities were contacted."

According to witnesses, two men and a woman seated in the same row repeatedly went to the plane's bathroom and spent a long amount of time there. Law enforcement sources told ABC News that the people were "making out" in the bathroom, and that some sort of sexual activity may have been involved.

Because of the suspicious behavior, the pilot of the plane declared an emergency and fighter jets were scrambled to follow the plane until it landed safely in Detroit. Police armed with machine guns boarded the plane after it landed and directed to a pad a distance from the concourse.

"The policeman said everybody remain seated. Everyone remains seated. If you get out of your seats you will be taken care of quickly," Marilyn Dietrick, one of the passengers, told WXYZ-TV. "They had us put our hands up on the seats and heads down."

The three passengers involved in the incident were quickly removed from the aircraft and taken into custody, officials said. They were later released with no charges filed, but officials refused to say what the passengers were doing in the bathroom.

The scare took place on the tenth anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, when nineteen al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked four passenger planes before crashing two of them into the World Trade Center in New York and another into the Pentagon in Washington, D.C. The fourth, United Flight 93, crashed into a field in Stonycreek Township near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Nearly 3,000 people were killed.

tvn.png

-- © BNO News All rights reserved 2011-09-12

Wow ! Kinky :)

What I am really curious about is if all the three were involved in the sexual activity...or if one was just sort of 'watching out' for the other two :) If all the three were involved in the sex and if they were all able to get in such small space at the same time and make out, I should say an extra 'Wow' :)

Jem

Edited by JemJem

It must be terrible to live in such a paranoid state of being that when people spend too long in the bathroom on a flight, one feels it's necessary to call in fighter jets. (BTW, I've never understood what the fighter jets are supposed to do in these types of situations -- shoot down the plane because somebody has decided that there may be some immoral acts going on in it.)

Now, if Bush and Cheney hadn't perpetrated such a heinous crime on Americans by arranging and carrying out 9/11, it would be a better place in so many ways. (LOL That should really get some tin-hatter comments coming my way, even though polls have shown that most Americans strongly believe that the events of 9/11 as they have been told by their government are absolute BS.)

Edited by Wavefloater

First, I think the airlines get a little nervous when there is more than one person in the restroom.

Second, I think they get quite nervous when the there is a trio involved.

Finally, I am sure they are embarrassed to find out it was 'mile high' adventure rather than something more sinister.

I just hope that the security folks don't decide to install video cameras.

It must be terrible to live in such a paranoid state of being that when people spend too long in the bathroom on a flight, one feels it's necessary to call in fighter jets. (BTW, I've never understood what the fighter jets are supposed to do in these types of situations -- shoot down the plane because somebody has decided that there may be some immoral acts going on in it.)

Now, if Bush and Cheney hadn't perpetrated such a heinous crime on Americans by arranging and carrying out 9/11, it would be a better place in so many ways. (LOL That should really get some tin-hatter comments coming my way, even though polls have shown that most Americans strongly believe that the events of 9/11 as they have been told by their government are absolute BS.)

<deleted> :o

Frontier airlines eh? Perhaps like in Star Trek they wanted to boldly go where no man has gone before. :)

Starship Captain, James T. Kirk:

Ah! We come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, shoot to kill;

we come in peace, shoot to kill, shoot to kill, men.

It's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead, Jim;

it's worse than that, he's dead, Jim, dead, Jim, dead.

Well, it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, not as we know it; it's life, Jim, but not as we know it, not as we know it, Captain.

There's Klingons on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow;

there's Klingons on the starboard bow, scrape 'em off, Jim.

Star Trekkin' across the universe,

On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.

Star Trekkin' across the universe,

Boldly going forward, and things are getting worse!

If she wanted seamen, she should have tried it in a sub. (semen, get it).

Maybe they were doing research for NASA - which still hasn't had a couple do 'the nasty' in zero gravity (as far as we know).

Two astronauts whom I know both told me that the Russian program has had two cosmonauts do it.

Seriously, who wants to make boom boom in a cramped stinky airplane lavatory? I have a hard enough time moving around in one.

Well after the nice TSA people get done touching and rubbing folks, there's a good chance they're all excited and want to make boom boom.

Maybe they were doing research for NASA - which still hasn't had a couple do 'the nasty' in zero gravity (as far as we know).

Two astronauts whom I know both told me that the Russian program has had two cosmonauts do it.

Hope they used a condom or else it could get very messy in there. ;)

First, I think the airlines get a little nervous when there is more than one person in the restroom.

Second, I think they get quite nervous when the there is a trio involved.

Finally, I am sure they are embarrassed to find out it was 'mile high' adventure rather than something more sinister.

I just hope that the security folks don't decide to install video cameras.

LOL... maybe mikes...

A serious question would be if I have to inform a flight attendant if I want to shag in the toilet...

Where did you get that spurious data " most Americans strongly believe that the events of 9/11 as they have been told by their government are absolute BS"? Americans might be many things, particularly to America bashers like Wavefloater, but they're not that stupid. It so happens that 75% of Egyptians and most of the rest of the Arabs don't believe 9-11 was perpetrated by Al Quaeda either (they live by da-Nile and they're in a state of denial).

Lots of people also believe in virgin birth (Christians) and martyr's heaven (Muslims) which proves that a multitude of believers doesn't make something true.

Fact is: Muslim fanatics planned and executed the attack on the US known as 9-11. All these conspiracy theories of others executing it, or of the Twin Towers being rigged with explosives by Bush and Cheney or Israel, or the evil tooth fairy - can be filed under 'Loch Ness Monster or Crop Circles. Why is the simple truth of the attack so difficult for people to grasp? Why do they twist their feeble minds in to pretzels trying to find hocus pocus explanations for it?

Figures, with a name like 'bonobo' you'd know about such things ;)

I smell a troll!