• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

2. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

3. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

4. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

5. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

6. 563

White Culture

7. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

8. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

9. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

10. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

11. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

12. 17

Maximum Baht I can take out of Tland as cash

13. 125

Trump chickens out again.

14. 68

15. 68

Best Pizza In Pattaya?

bob4you

A couple of weeks ago the Frugal Freddy group held their weekly Monday evening dinner night at "Loaf" Pizzeria and Bakery on Soi Lenkee. 40 members filled the place and Uthai (the owner) put out a "all you can eat" Pizza buffet for us at B199. There were over a dozen kind of pizza's on offer with many unusual varieties like "Greek" with feta cheese and spinach or "Mexican" made with Charizo, Jalapenos, and Cheddar Cheese. (my favorite)

We took a survey of the members asking them what was their favorite pizzeria in Pattaya, all but 3 members overwhelmingly choose "Loaf".

Uthai now has covered the Patio area so all 40+ seats are under cover from rain and sun with a dozen seats inside the A/C portion.

Wednesday and Saturday feature the pizza buffet for only B199 and on Saturday the 24th the Frugal Freddy Group will be supervising a Pizza eating contest with the winner's picture and record number of slices to be posted on the wall of fame.

"A couple of weeks ago the Frugal Freddy group held their weekly Monday evening dinner night at "Loaf" Pizzeria and Bakery"

Ah. I was wondering why I never see that lot on Wednesday any more.

"We took a survey of the members asking them what was their favorite pizzeria in Pattaya, all but 3 members overwhelmingly choose "Loaf"."

I agree.

"..... pizza buffet for only B199"

Actually 219B as 10% service is now added to the bill. Still good value though, I think.

Edited by Darrel

Now we know the best pizza in Pattaya from the financially challenged point of view. :ermm:

Not sure what you mean...Loaf pizzas are great whatever the price. I would gladly pay B 200-250 for one of their pies ala carte...the fact that I can pay B 220 and stuff my face with all I can eat of a selection of them is beyond great :lol:

I had a great pizza (tuna and olives) at Mama's restaurant in soi 6 the other day; the base is home-made and tasty. The owner/chef is French, and the restaurant is billed as an Italian/French restaurant. Plenty of different pizzas and pastas, plus a good selection of French dishes as well. Half-carafe of red wine was 200 baht, and the pizza was 220 baht. Recommended.

I had two meals at Loaf. One time a lasagna which was above average for Pattaya. The bread served with it was very good. The next time I ordered a pizza (not buffet) and my one experience with their pizza was not positive for me. I understand many people like the place especially on buffet nights, so it's my opinion only. Try it for yourself. It's not like it's going to be horrible.

I had two meals at Loaf. One time a lasagna which was above average for Pattaya. The bread served with it was very good. The next time I ordered a pizza (not buffet) and my one experience with their pizza was not positive for me. I understand many people like the place especially on buffet nights, so it's my opinion only. Try it for yourself. It's not like it's going to be horrible.

I think you are the only one who has posted a negative review on their pizzas, which is apparently based on having eaten one pie. Not a very big sample size for much of an opinion IMO.

I think you are the only one who has posted a negative review on their pizzas, which is apparently based on having eaten one pie. Not a very big sample size for much of an opinion IMO.

I don't think the only one as there were other threads. For me, their style of pizza was so not to my taste that I won't bother with a repeat try. What do you want from me? I don't care one bit if MOST people agree with me about this place or any place; just posting to express my personal opinions. I already suggested people TRY IT for themselves.

Edited by Jingthing

First impressions count.

For me if it is bad the first time then I never go back, there's plenty of other places where I konw there is food I like.

I'll have to find a new pizza delivery service.

I tried Pattaya Pizza again last night and after a wait of about 80 mins I got a cold pizza that was burnt on the bottom :bah:

I could have walked to their place on Soi Buakhao - ordered, waited and been back in less than an hour. Shouldn't be so lazy I guess.

Ah well.

:(