New Government Makes It Harder For Farangs In Thailand

svenivan

well i wish the Thai authorities would learn to kick out all pathetic looser no money low life forang here I am waiting for day when they raise the visa requirements to 2 million in bank for retirement visa and in time maybe this place will eventually get rid of sex tourists and rest but I probably wait in vain. And the reason my wife gets a visa for anywhere is because she has in her own name many times more income and assets than those moaning about Thai government not helping them with their forang pensions. Even then then the frorang immigration visa lot due their best to make it difficult. She was even questioned for over 2 hours by german immigration who could not even speak english with all visas air tickets about 20,000 us$ in travellers cheques and rest. Try to take your prejudices elsewhere their are many thais with far more income and wealth than you have ever seen and have no interest whatever in staying other than for travel in west but Uk USA Europe immigration are bent on one model fits all.

is that any better or is just pathetic ok now

Take it easy and letitbe. If Thai Immigration starts checking all the loosers IQ you can be out of the country quicker than you can say "My wife is very rich!"!

:whistling::lol:;)

I reckon they should focus on people who can't spell "loser"

How much benefit do you think we would gain from kicking out all the sex tourists? Would it bring the short-time rates down significantly?

SC

I often read "loose/looser" instead of "lose/loser" and I guess the mistake is often made by native speakers of English.

Similar errors: "there"/"their"/"they're", "its"/"it's", ...

Edited by DickFarang

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that any better or is just pathetic ok now [/color]

Not really, no.

Your punctuation is non-existent, grammar is shocking, considering your claimed experience I would expect you to be at least able to spell farang, or falang if you want to go native.

Self aggrandisement on an internet forum is often unwise and frequently looked on from others with jaundiced eyes.

Your knowledge of how to handle immigration is zero, pomposity is always the prime fail.

And you appear to be hell bent on trying to belittle people who don't have 'loadsa money' .... before even finding out if they have or not.

Reminds me of a song.

'Charmless Man' - Blur.

Not sure his native language is English.

Just conjecture, but I was pondering that he may be an infinite number of monkeys.

well i wish the Thai authorities would learn to kick out all pathetic looser no money low life forang here I am waiting for day when they raise the visa requirements to 2 million in bank for retirement visa and in time maybe this place will eventually get rid of sex tourists and rest but I probably wait in vain. And the reason my wife gets a visa for anywhere is because she has in her own name many times more income and assets than those moaning about Thai government not helping them with their forang pensions. Even then then the frorang immigration visa lot due their best to make it difficult. She was even questioned for over 2 hours by german immigration who could not even speak english with all visas air tickets about 20,000 us$ in travellers cheques and rest. Try to take your prejudices elsewhere their are many thais with far more income and wealth than you have ever seen and have no interest whatever in staying other than for travel in west but Uk USA Europe immigration are bent on one model fits all.

is that any better or is just pathetic ok now

Take it easy and letitbe. If Thai Immigration starts checking all the loosers IQ you can be out of the country quicker than you can say "My wife is very rich!"!

:whistling::lol:;)

I reckon they should focus on people who can't spell "loser"

How much benefit do you think we would gain from kicking out all the sex tourists? Would it bring the short-time rates down significantly?

SC

I often read "loose/looser" instead of "lose/loser" and I guess the mistake is often made by native speakers of English.

Similar errors: "there"/"their"/"they're", "its"/"it's", ...

Everyone who really counts knows that it is spelled loozer and that the dictionaries are in collusion to confuse the masses.