My Thailand Adventure!

I hope he didn't experience what a good (young) friend of mine did last year on his first day in Bangers...first night out he had his passport stolen in Lucifers, pulled two separate katoeys (not his thing..), lost his credit and debit cards and ended up sleeping in the toilet thanks to losing water from both ends simultaenously..

So, how's it going Jesse?

Typical first nite in Bangers!!! :o

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last I heard he was headed down Koh Phangan way. So, probably he is sitting out front of Cactus hitting on some Israeli girls (watch out for their boyfriends!) and drinking buckets. later on, he'll be searching for his shoes (heres a hint, just take a pair of flip flops --try to pick ones that sorta fit anyway) and then weaving his way back to his bungalow around 5 am. :o

Last I heard he was headed down Koh Phangan way. So, probably he is sitting out front of Cactus hitting on some Israeli girls (watch out for their boyfriends!) and drinking buckets. later on, he'll be searching for his shoes  (heres a hint, just take a pair of flip flops --try to pick ones that sorta fit anyway) and then weaving his way back to his bungalow around 5 am.  :D

:o

As you do... :D

Icey has obviously forgotten what it is like to be young! (ho ho).

Actually I haven't I'm constantly reminded of being young everyday :o

I just don't talk about quitting jobs and missing people thats all, but I see the funny side of Jessies posts and threads now so carry on posting Jess!

.... Well at least when you finish your holiday! Go and enjoy yourself and come back and tell us all your stories when you get back :D

Last I heard he was headed down Koh Phangan way. So, probably he is sitting out front of Cactus hitting on some Israeli girls (watch out for their boyfriends!) and drinking buckets.

:o

As you do... :D

Recalling his initial reluctance,

Jesse decides his first introduction to the world-famous

Koh Phangan Sang Som Bucket

was a tad over-done:

jesse.jpg

As amusing as his Thailand adventures are in this thread, I'm looking forward to his version of the interrogation his g/f back home will give him when he returns to Farangland.

Better still, I would love someone to sign her up as a forum member so that we can get her version too. :o

My first time was like this ,3 days in row drunk 4th alkoholshock and deadsick(the lady actually left in the middle of the night thinking i,d die) , 5th lippo/redbulltreatment all day 7,8.9th no sleep but a lot of fun.Now after i can,t wait to get back there.If i am lucky i,ll get my 4th trip this year to LOS. With the prices on fares now there,s no reason to stay home. But of course if you,re there to see some nature and stuff ,well sorry can,t help you.

Well just heard from Jesse, this is what he sent me

I'm in Koh Pha-ngan right now keeping it real Canadian style! I've met a lot of people and having a blast! I have not been near computers lately so I have not checked the forums but feel free to tell them I'm doing great and staying out of jail... even though I have not seen one cop in Pha-ngan... :/ Undercover? haha

-Jesse

Glad to hear he is having a good time, and he hasnt been arrested. :o

Oh was that what you thought Kayo@?

Good - o- ur - a legend- and- we - love - you!!!!!!!

Jesse and Kayo will NOT meet again........... I'm taking bets !!! But I won't start a POLL  :D  But just in case: Kayo is our LEGEND vs Jesse is our BOY!?

:D  :o  :D

Uh.....NO!!! Not me, I shall not be baited... I'm not some BOY!!!! :D:D

Good to hear Jesse is okay.. Thanks for letting us know Daley.

Icey... this is Jesse's Big Thailand Adventure thread. We are in for a treat with this one. Hang on to your seat!!!!  :o  :D  :D

Just like Scampy's 'Big Ning Adventure' thread. Has a Canadian inherited the new title of official 'TV Traveling Court Jester'?

I'm in Koh Pha-ngan right now keeping it real Canadian style! I've met a lot of people and having a blast! I have not been near computers lately so I have not checked the forums but feel free to tell them I'm doing great and staying out of jail... even though I have not seen one cop in Pha-ngan... :/ Undercover? haha

-Jesse

Glad to hear he is having a good time, and he hasnt been arrested. :D

Well, since it is the Full Moon Party tonight he will definitely see loads of police, some undercover and some non-Police "undercover" as well. :D

Don't expect to hear from Jesse for a few more days at least.

God, does his mother know where he is tonight? :o

:D

-Jesse

Glad to hear he is having a good time, and he hasnt been arrested. :D

Well, since it is the Full Moon Party tonight he will definitely see loads of police, some undercover and some non-Police "undercover" as well. :D

Don't expect to hear from Jesse for a few more days at least.

God, does his mother know where he is tonight? :o

Yep told him to watch exactly what he was doing and not to consider getting involved in anything even slightly dodgy. Lets hope he heeds the advice, which i am sure he will. :D

Last I heard he was headed down Koh Phangan way. So, probably he is sitting out front of Cactus hitting on some Israeli girls (watch out for their boyfriends!) and drinking buckets. later on, he'll be searching for his shoes  (heres a hint, just take a pair of flip flops --try to pick ones that sorta fit anyway) and then weaving his way back to his bungalow around 5 am.  :D

Wow, that sounds a lot like a couple of my nights... except Swedish girls too!

I take it Phangan usually has lots of Israeli's? I guess it wasn't too smart of me to put on a Hitler mask these English guys had and start doing the Nazi salute on the beach... :o Yeah I actually did that...

Tons of Israeli's! Jesus!

Alright well, using the net here is expensive so I'm gonna go out into the rain. Yes, I'm using the net because it's raining...

Alright everyone, g'day and I'm off to eat some curry! I expected the food to be spicier. I actually say to the ladies at every restaurant "I want it Thai hot... hotter then Thai's have it! Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiccy!!!!!!!" It's good but, I still throw in a bowl of chilli's for good measure. I'm a sicko!

Alright, peace out home slices.

Love: Sexy Jesse

ps. Any TV girls looking for a good time? :D

I take it Phangan usually has lots of Israeli's? I guess it wasn't too smart of me to put on a Hitler mask these English guys had and start doing the Nazi salute on the beach...  Yeah I actually did that...

:D :D :D

:D :D :D

Oh... That´s not allowed to be funny.... :D:D but it is... :o:burp:

Ok, who had Nov 19 in the "How long till Jesse snaps and becomes a cautionary tale?" pool? :o

cv

I take it Phangan usually has lots of Israeli's? I guess it wasn't too smart of me to put on a Hitler mask these English guys had and start doing the Nazi salute on the beach...  :D  Yeah I actually did that...

Alright well, using the net here is expensive so I'm gonna go out into the rain. Yes, I'm using the net because it's raining...

Alright everyone, g'day and I'm off to eat some curry! I expected the food to be spicier. I actually say to the ladies at every restaurant "I want it Thai hot... hotter then Thai's have it! Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiccy!!!!!!!" It's good but, I still throw in a bowl of chilli's for good measure. I'm a sicko!

ps. Any TV girls looking for a good time?  :D

Ok, who had Nov 19 in the "How long till Jesse snaps and becomes a cautionary tale?"  pool?  :o

cv

I take it Phangan usually has lots of Israeli's? I guess it wasn't too smart of me to put on a Hitler mask these English guys had and start doing the Nazi salute on the beach...  :D  Yeah I actually did that...

Hey, he's doing ok! They didn't beat the cr@p out of him so he's ahead of the game.

OK Jesse, you aren't going to get real Thai food in Hadrin. Head up to Thong Sala and eat at the little restaurant up from the pier. It's past the 7-11 (same side) across the street from the "16" supermarket. He has a little glass case out front with big bowls of curries and stuff inside the case. That'll set your taste buds on light!

Ok, who had Nov 19 in the "How long till Jesse snaps and becomes a cautionary tale?"  pool?  :o

cv

Hey, he's doing ok! They didn't beat the cr@p out of him so he's ahead of the game.

OK Jesse, you aren't going to get real Thai food in Hadrin. Head up to Thong Sala and eat at the little restaurant up from the pier. It's past the 7-11 (same side) across the street from the "16" supermarket. He has a little glass case out front with big bowls of curries and stuff inside the case. That'll set your taste buds on light!

I'm in Phuket now!

Headed to Krabi then left for Phuket the next day. I'll visit Railay on my way back that way.

Yeah the curry here is much nicer. Mmmm and for everyone saying it is really expensive in Phuket (Patong Beach) everything is cheaper then Haad Rin! There's awesome food stands set up everywhere and last night some Thai girls, whore perhaps :D, bought me and my English buds food! Then one of them grabbed my hand and tried to lead me down the street and actually put all of her body weight trying to pull me with her! It was a bit odd.

My friend also last night got felt up and then attempted robbed by a ladyboy. Just looked like a boy though. He walked up and grabbed his balls then my friend pushed him away while he put his hand in his pocket and my friend said "<deleted>! You ######!" and the little whore got away with 100 baht.

Phuket is quite full of Germans and old dirty men... aka: Germans.

I am enjoying the street vendors though. ###### is the food yummy. Also last night some cool guys kept feeding us their awesome food! They told us to come back tonight to have more food and beers. Sounds alright.

Later.

Hmmmmmmmm..... Jesse just you be careful about accepting food and beers from strangers. You might wake up with a big headache and empty pockets. :o Be sensible and buy your own food and beer.

Have fun and don't forget..... THERE IS MORE TO PHUKET THAN PATONG BEACH !!!!

Big Sis Khall on Phuket :D

Hmmmmmmmm..... Jesse just you be careful about accepting food and beers from strangers. You might wake up with a big headache and empty pockets.  :o Be sensible and buy your own food and beer.

Have fun and don't forget..... THERE IS MORE TO PHUKET THAN PATONG BEACH !!!! 

Big Sis Khall on Phuket  :D

Jesse, one last word (cos it's ruly lately now and I need to sleep but.........) check out the "beware!" thread in General Topics. It could be you! Be careful sweetie!

Yo Jesse, I dedicated a thread to you dude - you can read ithere.

You are probably quite savvy by now but it could hold some useful info for you...

But hey, there's me giving you advice and for the first time in 4 years I was hoodwinked after a far out drinking session and subsequently relieved of my sentimental watch, Armani jacket and 700 baht and I was like, "No way!" so the moral is...

No matter how long you stay dude, don't get complacent. :o

I never accepted any drinks from anyone I don't know... that's something I wouldn't do back home.

As for food. The food I tried was food they were eating themselves and I came up with my friends and WE were looking at it asking how much and they gave us a taste. With the girls, we tried their food and then they went and got more and paid for it for us.

Using what words? I'm a little confused.

My friend was the one that said to the mutant "Give me my money back you c unt" I've never used the word c unt. It's a dirty demeaning word.

And that wasn't a fukcing woman dude. It was a ladyboy I was talking about. I figured you lot knew enough about me to know I'm not an ignorant womanizing whelp :o

I wouldn't call any woman regardless of nationality or profession a c unt or any such thing. And I'll say again I called the LADYBOY a whore. It wasn't even a ladyboy it was a guy with a purse.