My Thailand Adventure!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a joke Chownah. You gave jesse good advice. From what i have read he seems a bit confused in Thailand. But at his age i am sure he will be ok, i hope so. Still a bit jet lagged perhaps.. after two or three days ..... Sorry chownah...

Where is he?

Jesse, you still there dude?

Already on his merry way to bus it to Koh Pha Ngan??

Give us a post when you hit the net cafe there, Jesse...

Also, check out Bottle Beach when you get there. It's the one I like the best.

btw I'm sure you know this, but I was just kidding about the blood replacement treatment in your other thread. :D

I assume you made it through the airport without a single demand to be piss tested, right? :o

International travelling will open your eyes in more ways than imaginable. Been doing it since I was a 9 year old kid and have done it on my own since 18 and have never tired of it.

Have fun and take lots of pics... they'll last a lifetime AND will provide warm memories during those cold Canadian winters.

Jesse:

You are a big bore!   Should have stayed home  playing your Nintendo Gamecube!  At least thats something you and I could discuss.  This discussion of yours is a waste of bandwidth and I am so surprised at the amount of people who give you the time of day.  Your story is stale.

Turok

Turok, Jesse is not just one person, he's every young kid out on his first big adventure who is reading this forum and wondering what's in store for them. This is part of the reason the forum exists in the first place.

I've had a look through your posting history which is full of bitter, cynical potshots at others. Perhaps you are envious of Jesse and the attention he gets? If so, just use your ignore button and spare us the lonely, bitter diatribes.

Thanks for sharing with us Jesse, just ignore the Turoks and have a good time. :o

cv

Well said that man :D

That was a joke Chownah.  You gave jesse good advice.  From what i have read he seems a bit confused in Thailand.  But at his age i am sure he will be ok, i hope so.  Still a bit jet lagged perhaps.. after two or three days .....  Sorry chownah...

No problem....actually he's a young guy so six might be a better number!!!!! They're not heavy..... or expensive!!

What a way to spend your holiday endure :o , keeping us lot updated on his progress on a minute by minute basis :D I know the next time i go half way round the world i will be sure to sit in an internet cafe all day and keep us sad lot on here updated :D

I am sure he has made some "new" friends by now and hasnt got time for us anymore, give him a week though and he will be back asking how he can get home because his special friends took all his money and his passport(dont why they would want to steal a canadian passport :D )

Guess we will just have to carry on making up our own stories endure :D while we wait for him to come back into the fold

Edited by daleyboy

If I was out there I'd come over and give you a hand. If I were you I would order some room service, put the TV on and chill. Sleep a few nights before you bother going anywhere or doing anything - let your body get used to the climate etc.

Don't go to Nana plaza, heh.

What you feel is normal - just ride it out :o

About the valuables - they have to say that to cover themselves, dont they! It doesnt mean you're actually gonna get gang raped for your wallet.

Where exactly is that hotel anyway? It rings a bell..

If your in Pattya you might !

What a way to spend your holiday endure :o , keeping us lot updated on his progress on a minute by minute basis :D  I know the next time i go half way round the world i will be sure to sit in an internet cafe all day and keep us sad lot on here updated

:D:D:D

if you want to chill with a bit of in betweenness go to UDON THANI up north.

I would suggest UDON if you are freaking out mate,  its not as isolated as the islands and you still have your western convienienses like mcdees pizza hut and PS2 shops!

Go to Udon? I can't imagine anything more boring for a first time to LOS. Quite sure a young, bright-eyed 19 year old kid on his first trip to LOS doesn't want to sit around Udon. There is no McDonalds there either.

I would suggest UDON if you are freaking out mate,  its not as isolated as the islands and you still have your western convienienses like mcdees pizza hut and PS2 shops!

Go to Udon? I can't imagine anything more boring for a first time to LOS. Quite sure a young, bright-eyed 19 year old kid on his first trip to LOS doesn't want to sit around Udon. There is no McDonalds there either.

Yeah there is.

Yeah there is.

It must be fairly new then because there wasn't one there last time I was in Udon little less than a year ago. Where is it?

Yeah there is.

It must be fairly new then because there wasn't one there last time I was in Udon little less than a year ago. Where is it?

By the big shopping center/Robinson in town..been there for over 6 years..according to the world authority (Wifie) :o

Yeah there is.

By the big shopping center/Robinson in town..been there for over 6 years..according to the world authority (Wifie) :o

Ok, now I know thats not right. There is only one major shopping mall and Robinsons in Udon Thani. In it, there is a KFC, pizza place, Sizzler, Swensens, Dairy Queen and Mr Donut. Aside from that, there isn't any more Western style places that I can think of. I know for a fact there is no McDonalds or else I would have been eating there. I'm sorry, you're wrong about this one. Lets ask some of our members that currently live in Udon. I am willing to bet on this.

Unless its outside of the mall somewhere a few blocks away or something but there is no McDonalds right by that mall.

Oh was that what you thought Kayo@?

Good - o- ur - a legend- and- we - love - you!!!!!!!

Jesse and Kayo will NOT meet again........... I'm taking bets !!! But I won't start a POLL :D But just in case: Kayo is our LEGEND vs Jesse is our BOY!?

:D:o:D

I hope he didn't experience what a good (young) friend of mine did last year on his first day in Bangers...first night out he had his passport stolen in Lucifers, pulled two separate katoeys (not his thing..), lost his credit and debit cards and ended up sleeping in the toilet thanks to losing water from both ends simultaenously..

So, how's it going Jesse?