PM Yingluck Quizzed On Bt300 Wage

webfact

34 years to get the 300baht minimum wage.

This is the usual error in the Nation articles, when they appear on TV. Seems to be a problem with the text import. I guess the '-' is interpreted like a hyphen at the line end and is deleted as such to remove the hyphenation. TV-Developers, do you listen? :whistling:

(Typo corrected)

Actually, it's a problem in the original Nation article. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/09/16/national/PM-quizzed-on-Bt300-wage-30165406.html

34 years to get the 300baht minimum wage.

This is the usual error in the Nation articles, when they appear on TV. Seems to be a problem with the text import. I guess the '-' is interpreted like a hyphen at the line end and is deleted as such to remove the hyphenation. TV-Developers, do you listen? :whistling:

(Typo corrected)

Actually, it's a problem in the original Nation article. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/09/16/national/PM-quizzed-on-Bt300-wage-30165406.html

Yes, it is an often appearing problem in paper-newspapers also publishing online.

(Not discounting that it in this case also could be a reporter-typo.)

Edited by TAWP

I suppose if you stretch your imagination a wee bit then 'straight away" kind of equates to 3 - 4 years!!!!!

I wonder, does the 15,000 baht a month salary/income for degree students only include those labourers with degree qualifications!!!:lol:.

Yingluck!!!! you are a deceitful, lieing little b****.

Come on now, cut her some slack.

She did drop the price of petrol by ฿8 (for five minutes)

and my niece has a paper from the chicken factory she works in promising to up the wages to ฿300 "next year".

I read it myself.

It think it said "next year" but my Thai is not too good.

It might have said "when the 7/11 closes."<_<

I suppose the Army are still busy with the floods,

it is too early for the army to move

Agreed, send in the Navy instead ! :rolleyes:

He said it would take 3-4 years before all provinces received the Bt300 income per day.

Just in time for next election, no doubt...

Or perhaps better if it's just after the next election, and then provinces which vote for the wrong party, can be threatened with not getting the increase even-then, in time-honoured TRT-fashion ! Isn't it great, deja-vue times are back once again ! B)

Now we all know what we all expected..Yinluck is a liar just same as her brother , and the idiots fell for more lies and propaganda.... they get what they deserve..!!!!! complain, and a visit from Red Shirts for sure...

Then you call 70 % of the Thai voters idiots.You must be a much bigger idiot when you want to live here.bah.gif

70%??????????????????????????????????????????????

i would say more in the lines of 41-44 %