You Couldn'T Really Take A Thai Girlfriend To Buckingham Palace ,Could You?

Benayahu

And I have seen some western women lift their pants to scratch ....in public.

kerryk...in Grand Palce if you want to know in front of the gate that's why the officer provide her a long pants. enough??

If you want more...Doi Suthep when they cane down and I could see...when she sitting on a step

Never had such an experience.

I must be looking in the wrong places, or perhaps my imagination just isn't what it used to be.

Try the optician....

Why, do the women there not wear underwear?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kerryk...in Grand Palce if you want to know in front of the gate that's why the officer provide her a long pants. enough??

If you want more...Doi Suthep when they cane down and I could see...when she sitting on a step

I must be looking in the wrong places, or perhaps my imagination just isn't what it used to be.

Try the optician....

Why, do the women there not wear underwear?

I knew you hadn't been lately.......ask some body to point out the location if you can't see the sign.....

I have been to Doi Suthep on numerous occasions and the only thing I have found scandalous there was the little Scandinavian girl begging for money. Obviously her parents were exploiting her.

post-20120-0-84584500-1316313529_thumb.j

I have been to Doi Suthep on numerous occasions and the only thing I have found scandalous there was the little Scandinavian girl begging for money. Obviously her parents were exploiting her.

Did she ask 10 baht for the photo?.....and I hope she picked up the discarded bag.... :)

After just returning from the UK..visiting family and friends in wales .

We then spent 3 days in London as the misses want to see London and Buckingham palace ,,as it happens they were having a trial run for Harry and Kate wedding.

with full trooping of the colors horses and cartridges etc....and the misses had a really good time,,and i asked her what did you think ...and she said to be honest with you many Thais in Thailand think ,, want to visit London and see all the sights.. Buckingham palace ,,Big Ben,, London Eye..ETC.....and she was rather disappointed as it turned out to nothing special at the end of the day jap.gif

You can introduce someone to culture, but you cant make them understand it.

Its not the case about introducing them and understanding our culture...they think the grass in greener on the other side..and when they do finally get to visit London uk.

Then reality kicks in and they see the uk for what it really is,,A Shit hole rolleyes.gif

May I ask the OP a simple question, in all seriousness? Mr. Benahayu, since you have such low opinions of Thai women, i.e., their maturity, intelligence, etc., why do you insist on dating them and/or having relationships with them? Do you prefer women who are intellectually inferior so you can take advantage of them? Or do you simply have no other options? Serious question.

He's just trolling. 20 posts and in another topic claimed to have only recently arrived in Thailand for the first time. Also claims he's from Israel, but now seems concerned about visiting HM the Queen of Engand.

Makes for entertaining topics though, he's definitely getting better at it. This one is very well done; not original, it's on course for a 'my wife is better than your wife' type of flame fest, but still well executed, which I can appreciate. And it's a cheaper hobby than beer.

Where it failed though is that you don't only need to fool the moderators, you need to fool at least a couple of the more knowledgeable Thaivisa members to add some more reasoned comments, which will then generate debate. So for the purpose of playing along, the following reasoned response.

----

It is not an uncommon complaint, especially by Western feminists, to complain about immaturity and child-like behaviour from their Asian sisters. They think this behaviour shows inferiority to men, or pandering to men by pretending to be young, child-like and without a mature and equal demeanour. They would try to explain why Hello Kitty is pictured without a mouth: it's so that she cannot speak up, remaining an icon of a cute and demure Asian.

Such an attitude is of course extremely condescending, borderline racist towards Asian women, daring not to live up to feminist ideals.

----

Carry on. :rolleyes:

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Did she ask 10 baht for the photo?.....and I hope she picked up the discarded bag.... :)

Harry I don't know. I didn't take the photo. The Thai people I was with were all excited by her blond hair and they took the picture. I was just trying to make it up the stairs (it is a very long climb). Doi Suthep is another tourist thing although not very expensive and you do get to hit the bells and light candles and pin something to the wall which makes your love last forever (I have three there).

I wonder at how much respect one is entitled if they choose to make tourist attractions out of religious shrines. Now I go to local Wats and get charms that increase certain physical aspects of relationships.

Lots of short shorts at Doi Suteph too.

You did not have to walk as they have a lift and sloping lift or cable car.

I agree with the tourist atraction bit and detest their dual pricing however at least they use some of their money to add facilities such as the lift and the wheelchair ramps. THey even try to push when not needed. :)

post-64834-0-44825000-1316317595_thumb.j

Edited by harrry

We are in the USA right now and my wife has brilliantly mastered the smile and hand gesture to drivers when they give us the right of way as pedestrians which is 99% of the time, so the opposite of Thailand percentage wise. Let's just say if I want to run for government (lol) she will do just fine. Her form is just perfect. I think maybe she practices waving in the mirror each night.

Edited by farang000999

We then spent 3 days in London as the misses want to see London and Buckingham palace ,,as it happens they were having a trial run for Harry and Kate wedding.

with full trooping of the colors horses and cartridges etc....and the misses had a really good time,,and i asked her what did you think ...and she said to be honest with you many Thais in Thailand think ,, want to visit London and see all the sights.. Buckingham palace ,,Big Ben,, London Eye..ETC.....and she was rather disappointed as it turned out to nothing special at the end of the day jap.gif

You can

someone to culture, but you cant make them understand it.

Its not the case about introducing them and understanding our culture...they think the grass in greener on the other side..and when they do finally get to visit London uk.

Then reality kicks in and they see the uk for what it really is,,A Shit hole rolleyes.gif

Quote, 'they see the uk for what it really is,,A Shit hole'.

You and your mrs will get no arguement from me, a very observant wife you have there.

May I ask the OP a simple question, in all seriousness? Mr. Benahayu, since you have such low opinions of Thai women, i.e., their maturity, intelligence, etc., why do you insist on dating them and/or having relationships with them? Do you prefer women who are intellectually inferior so you can take advantage of them? Or do you simply have no other options? Serious question.

He's just trolling. 20 posts and in another topic claimed to have only recently arrived in Thailand for the first time. Also claims he's from Israel, but now seems concerned about visiting HM the Queen of Engand.

Makes for entertaining topics though, he's definitely getting better at it. This one is very well done; not original, it's on course for a 'my wife is better than your wife' type of flame fest, but still well executed, which I can appreciate. And it's a cheaper hobby than beer.

Where it failed though is that you don't only need to fool the moderators, you need to fool at least a couple of the more knowledgeable Thaivisa members to add some more reasoned comments, which will then generate debate. So for the purpose of playing along, the following reasoned response.

----

It is not an uncommon complaint, especially by Western feminists, to complain about immaturity and child-like behaviour from their Asian sisters. They think this behaviour shows inferiority to men, or pandering to men by pretending to be young, child-like and without a mature and equal demeanour. They would try to explain why Hello Kitty is pictured without a mouth: it's so that she cannot speak up, remaining an icon of a cute and demure Asian.

Such an attitude is of course extremely condescending, borderline racist towards Asian women, daring not to live up to feminist ideals.

----

Thank you for the effort...which is more than our rather questionable OP can come up with.

----

----

I agree western womens attitude sometimes does border on racism the way they react to the behaviour of Asian women. I also feel there is sexism in the western womans attittude also towards Asian womans behaviour, saying it is done to pander men or make women feel inferior.

I agree western womens attitude sometimes does border on racism the way they react to the behaviour of Asian women. I also feel there is sexism in the western womans attittude also towards Asian womans behaviour, saying it is done to pander men or make women feel inferior.

and they always generalise.

SC

You can

someone to culture, but you cant make them understand it.

You and your mrs will get no arguement from me, a very observant wife you have there.

Yes, the historical tourist sites in London are complete shit. No idea at all why they are so popular amongst other Westerners.

Thank god the Thais realise that as they are not shiny and glittery they are rubbish.

----

----

I'm sure you're right, but then again perhaps 'hello kitty' etc. is a touch childish?

Are you absolutely sure that Thai women are not treated the same way here as Western women were back in the '50's?

Its unfortunate that Thai women have to behave like children to be attractive, but again I'm sure other posters are right - this is far more attractive than Western women who grew out of pink, glitter and behaving like children once they hit 13.

Edited by F1fanatic

The first place I saw the hello kitty thing was in Hong Kong in the early 90's . I was aware that it was a Japanese fad . They went for it big time . I guess when the kiddie and teenage market was slowing down they aimed at adults and I must say I had a bit of a chuckle at some of the women all dressed in pink with with the badges and all the accessories . So what happened in Thailand ? I guess some merchandisers saw the chance to make a killing selling cheap shiny rubbish . Who will have this crap forced down their throats next ?

The first place I saw the hello kitty thing was in Hong Kong in the early 90's . I was aware that it was a Japanese fad . They went for it big time . I guess when the kiddie and teenage market was slowing down they aimed at adults and I must say I had a bit of a chuckle at some of the women all dressed in pink with with the badges and all the accessories . So what happened in Thailand ? I guess some merchandisers saw the chance to make a killing selling cheap shiny rubbish . Who will have this crap forced down their throats next ?

Not Western women who grow out of pink, glittery and 'childish' around 13, preferring to pretend to be adult :lol:.

But I could be wrong, perhaps Western women will soon love hello kitty.

Not Western women who grow out of pink, glittery and 'childish' around 13, preferring to pretend to be adult :lol:.

But I could be wrong, perhaps Western women will soon love hello kitty.

Bet Babs would have......

post-15958-0-02182100-1316426210_thumb.j

Speak for yourself and yours old fella.

Mine who comes from Surat Thani and a reasonably well off family has a uni degree in Chinese Mandarin and her own business. She has poise, elegance and intelligence. And at 43 is no babe ! ( and passes for a 29 yr old) You just cannot compare her with an Issan rice farmers daughter !

Yes, the historical tourist sites in London are complete shit. No idea at all why they are so popular amongst other Westerners.

Thank god the Thais realise that as they are not shiny and glittery they are rubbish.

In your haste to have a pop at the Thais you overlooked what was written,

quote, 'they see the uk for what it really is,,A Shit hole'.

No mention whatsoever of 'historical tourist sites in London'.

I agree with your observation, 'No idea at all why they are so popular amongst other Westerners.', btw you forgot to mention other tourists such as Asians.

The fact you chose to live here in a land with people you obvioulsy have no time for only confirms that you prefer it here warts and all to jolly old blighty.

If the UK isnt such a shithole why aint you there?

Answer because you like I know it is.

What an odd thread. I have to pass muster before I am allowed to attend some functions and that includes a wardrobe inspection and constant reminders not to make jokes, to remember to wai to senior people and to speak softly. My experience is that Thai ladies are far more presentable in public than many of their western counterparts in Thailand.

I don't think the western women one sees on Phuket or in Pattaya with their tacky wardrobes, cheap tattoos and foul mouthes would be presentable at at Windsor Castle let alone the visitor site at Buckingham Palace. One need only look at the walkabouts for England and Thailand's Royals. The public for the most part is behaved and polite.

Speak for yourself and yours old fella.

Mine who comes from Surat Thani and a reasonably well off family has a uni degree in Chinese Mandarin and her own business. She has poise, elegance and intelligence. And at 43 is no babe ! ( and passes for a 29 yr old) You just cannot compare her with an Issan rice farmers daughter !

Well done, old sailor. You must be proud, obviously.

sorry: these quotes seem some corrupted; not sure who said what...

I agree with your observation, 'No idea at all why they are so popular amongst other Westerners.', btw you forgot to mention other tourists such as Asians.

The fact you chose to live here in a land with people you obvioulsy have no time for only confirms that you prefer it here warts and all to jolly old blighty.

You're missing the point....

Yes, I prefer Thailand for various reasons - but few Westerners think the historical sites in the UK are without interest.

But I'm sure your wife is right, the UK is a shit hole without any redeeming qualities - whereas the cultural sites of Thailand are far more worth while.

I suppose the worst thing about it is the people, who seem quite lacking in any sort of national pride, preferring to whinge and run the country down, rather than doing anything about it.

I suppose, the same as the people who burn plastic bags and dump their trash at the side of the street. Although, as I understand, most of them will still tell you that Thailand is the most beautiful country in the world and that every tourist the world over would come here if they could.

Let's hope this generation of Polish immigrants contribute as much to our country as their grand-uncles who arrived seventy-odd years ago.

SC

Yes, I prefer Thailand for various reasons - but few Westerners think the historical sites in the UK are without interest.

But I'm sure your wife is right, the UK is a shit hole without any redeeming qualities - whereas the cultural sites of Thailand are far more worth while.

I suppose the worst thing about it is the people, who seem quite lacking in any sort of national pride, preferring to whinge and run the country down, rather than doing anything about it.

I suppose, the same as the people who burn plastic bags and dump their trash at the side of the street. Although, as I understand, most of them will still tell you that Thailand is the most beautiful country in the world and that every tourist the world over would come here if they could.

Let's hope this generation of Polish immigrants contribute as much to our country as their grand-uncles who arrived seventy-odd years ago.

SC

:lol:

BUT, the only thing that will change the UK (depressingly) is a revolution. And even that will only change the 'powers that be' - it will not change the 'Sun newspaper' mentality of so many.

SC

:lol:

BUT, the only thing that will change the UK (depressingly) is a revolution. And even that will only change the 'powers that be' - it will not change the 'Sun newspaper' mentality of so many.

Perhaps we could wangle some 'economic-refugee-exchange', and deport some of our own for every foreigner found working illegally.

'take our jobs, take our jobless!'

That would make the johnny-foreigner governments clamp down on emigrants!

SC