Really Good Veggie Restaurant Across From Immigration

Larry

Last week, I discovered a wonderful vegetarian restaurant across the road from Immigration. Excellent food served, plus a fine variety of frozen or refrigerated vegetarian food to take home (or get delivered after a phone order). There's also loads of parking. The place is called the Spa Restaurant.

Found it today when I went to Immi. (what a joke, half of Myanmar must have been there today). And yes it,s just opposite the Immigaration, and lot of parking space, so maybe good for those who want to park their car when visiting Immi and have something to eat while waiting. :)

I had a nice cream of spinach soup and salad waiting for the mayhem at immigration to settle down ....things seemed fresh with a falang type of sensibility ...nice peaceful retreat from the madness...(not cheap eats but not Dusit Thani prices either) ...

Can you give an example of some of their prices?

speaking of immigration. i have to go there at the end of the month....where exactly is it?? thanks

Across from the vegetarian restaurant. biggrin.gif

It's a few hundred yards before the entrance to Chiang Mai airport. There's a blue sign outside and you will see a crowd resembling a football match, milling around.

Edited by uptheos

My impression of the prices is what's left in my head.....I think everything came to just under 600 baht...I had soup, salad and orange drink, the wife had a Thai dish and a juice also.....maybe 60 to 70 baht for the soup..sorry was thinking about my impending interview that morning....I would go again....

Can't miss the motorbikes now parked up on the grass in front of immigration....wish they would open a building for all visa related issues for the neighboring countries (Myanmar. Lao and Cambodia)....soon they will need a huge building just for the people from Myanmar.....maybe a drive through 90 day reporting window behind the Airport mall....oh well since I am dreaming, a 5 year non-immigrant visa may as well get added to the improbable wish list.....

I had a nice cream of spinach soup and salad waiting for the mayhem at immigration to settle down ....things seemed fresh with a falang type of sensibility ...nice peaceful retreat from the madness...(not cheap eats but not Dusit Thani prices either) ...

Can you give an example of some of their prices?

Is it possible to compare prices and quality with a Taste of Heaven on Thapae Road?