Bluetooth Stereo Headset?

Crushdepth

Anyone know where I can find a Bluetooth stereo headset in Bangkok? I'm after something I can use to Skype and listen to podcasts with *no* wires to snag on things as I walk around. I like the look of the Motorokr S305 and the Senneheiser MM 100 but haven't managed to find a dealer for either in Bangkok.

Edited by Crushdepth

• 3 weeks later...

Usually every big mall has a section with small mobile phone shops, you'll find bluetooth stereo headsets there.

MBK Center on 5. or 6. floor has a huge selection of this small stalls. Bluetooth accessories are not cheap in

Thailand.

I use Jabra Clipper which I bought in Thailand, it was about 1700 Thb a couple of months ago.

Edited by uwe_rayong

I bought a Samsung model in a shop in FortuneTown IT a few months back... Has worked great ever since... Paid somewhere between 1500 to 1900 baht at the time.... seemed high priced, but I wasn't looking to ship from abroad, and the other models I found at the time had similar prices. My Samsung is Model SBH-650.

I had a hard time too finding them originally... To start, went to various of the bigger chain electronics stores as well as the big box stores like Tesco and CarreFour at the time... No luck.... Tons of ear buds and varieties of corded headphones...and even lots of Bluetooth single-ear versions for phone calls... But zippo on stereo Bluetooth models...

Finally found them in some of the mobile phone shops in FortuneTown.... I've never used mine with my mobile phone... Only use it for picking up sound from my laptop at night when my wife is sleeping. But it was the phone shops that had them. Got mine in the end from one of the Nokia authorized dealer shops there... As I recall, I found several varieties of Sony Bluetooth headsets as well as the time, but opted for the Samsung...and it's done good service all these months.

I bought a Jabra BT stereo headset in Emporium. Not the cheapest store on the block but no time to spare...Works great with Skype and Podcasts on a mobile or PC. It comes with ear buds and not the massive ear cups as in the o/p which I cannot be bothered carrying around. Sound seems as good as any I have heard..