Thai Teacher Walking Around Classroom With A Geologist'S Hammer In Her Right Hand

AbdulJabaar01

Today, as I walked into my P 2/5 M.E.P. class, to start my lesson. I observed the homeroom teacher going around the class with a wedge hammer or to be exact a Geologist's hammer in her right hand. This type of tool is used by a geologist to break apart hard stone. This wedge hammer was in a raised position where it would be intimidating to any student she approached them. When she walked around the room with the hammer raised, the students would freeze up or stiffen up. This tool is not appropriate for this class under any circumstances. It is intended to be used by someone who works in Maintenance, construction, or a geologist. I considered this highly inappropriate to bring such an instrument into the class. See saw me looking at her, just staring at her waiting for any actions. She then placed it on a pile of papers in a basket on her desk. She might have used it to tap the desks of problem students, but with this object. It is hard, very hard and can cause quite a bit of damage to someone or something if missed. What the hell is a Geologist's hammer doing in an English class?