A Secret Affair

Bizz

Scandel for you. "Thai related"

NI businessman attacked PSNI man in underpants over affair with sister-in-law My link

She is accused of marrying Brian Mulholland while still married to an American called John Wilder and of fraudulently obtaining a marriage certificate and passport. She is believed to be denying the charges.

It is understood that her husband was in Thailand staying with Mena’s parents when the events which led to the assault on Constable Morrow unfolded. In an early morning visit to the house, Brian Mulholland’s mother, Helen, then 79, and sister Marie were shocked to find a half naked Alan Morrow hiding in the couple’s en-suite.

tenuous connection tho Thailand?

granted it doesnt have a pedigree and strong thai connection like the "kiwi super" pension thread or the " Frozen Uk State Pensions" threads, but tenuous?

surely you jest.

these quotes could have been cut and pasted from this very board:

Mulholland, who runs a drive-through restaurant in Moira, revealed that he had misgivings when his wealthy bachelor brother Brian, a motorbike and car dealer, returned from a holiday and told his family he had a Thai girlfriend.

“There was an age gap, she was just in her 20s and he was in his 40s and I had heard all the things about Thai women marrying wealthy men and, I don’t know, but it just didn’t seem right to me, but Brian was besotted by her.”

Marie said Brian Mulholland bought a holiday home for his new family near his wife’s family in Thailand and allowed her parents to move into it.

pure thaivisa gold