Photo Request, Samui

farang62

I an updating my web site and in the process of building 2 more. i need some photos that would make you want to visit Samui. They will be on the main page and scattered throughout the site.

2 are commercial web sites and 1 will be a web site promoting Samui to the world, in pictures, history, events and anything that will make people come to Samui.

Any and photos, drawings appreciated.

Thanks

farang62

Edited by Rooo

would u be paying for these photos or r u taking short cuts and trying to get other photographers to donate to your business ?

if you are paying then i'll get my cam and start getting snappy. if not then i shall not bother

would u be paying for these photos or r u taking short cuts and trying to get other photographers to donate to your business ?

if you are paying then i'll get my cam and start getting snappy. if not then i shall not bother

We have (u-tube is a great source public domain photos) public domain source as well as our own staff photos and donated photos. no need to bother you all again.

The history and background of Samui website can get along without your photos.

Edited by Rooo
URL removed as per forum rules.

We have (u-tube is a great source public domain photos) public domain source as well as our own staff photos and donated photos. no need to bother you all again.

Maybe you should word your request a little bit better and expand on what you're exactly doing. Seems like your attitude is not going to get you very far, the questions are very legit imho.

Maybe you should word your request a little bit better and expand on what you're exactly doing. Seems like your attitude is not going to get you very far, the questions are very legit imho.

No kidding.

No kidding.

i hope he adds my photo in

not being funny but if u use one of my phots off the web then i'll sue you for millions !

get your own photos. it ain't that hard. just go around and snap.

I might start a newspaper. can every one go round and take pictures and do a right up and email the story and print it for me.

I won't pay you because i want to make all the profit for myself.

i am sure u understand :D

Edited by BigC

not being funny but if u use one of my phots off the web then i'll sue you for millions !

get your own photos. it ain't that hard. just go around and snap.

I might start a newspaper. can every one go round and take pictures and do a right up and email the story and print it for me.

I won't pay you because i want to make all the profit for myself.

i am sure u understand :D

All publicity is good. wink.gif