Coffee Shop Around Asoke, Nana That Has Wifi?

WebBangkok

The lobby area of the JW Marriott in Sukhumvit Soi 2 always had free wifi if you were buying something like coffee, etc. I haven't been there for a few years so you might want to verify this with a phone call to the hotel.

Failing that there's the 'Queen Victoria' in Sukhumvit Soi 23 which has wifi, I've seen many people having meetings in there using their laptops. It's more of a restaurant/bar than a coffee shop though. It has a very smart modern appearance throughout which makes it more suitable for meetings than your average coffee shop in my opinion.

There's also a nicely decorated Chinese style coffee shop with Wi-Fi more or less directly under Asok BTS.

Heading towards Asok junction from the Black Swan/Sheraton area, about 50 meters after the Black Swan.

AH yes yes yes.....

I have been there a few times, I think I will take him there, totally forgot about that place........

There's also a nicely decorated Chinese style coffee shop with Wi-Fi more or less directly under Asok BTS.

Heading towards Asok junction from the Black Swan/Sheraton area, about 50 meters after the Black Swan.

AH yes yes yes.....

I have been there a few times, I think I will take him there, totally forgot about that place........

:thumbsup: