Well Done United

Well we were given a great game of football last night. And congrats Man U for showing the world the Premiership has far from lost it's magic. Even me, a terminal Manchester United hater, did not mind so much losing so great a game. It had everything, well nearly, a couple of goals from the boys in blue wouldn't have gone amiss. Full marks from both teams.

.....I could not believe I was actually feeling a bit sorry for Feggy before the game and was quite happy for Utd to win this game. In saying that, as a Londoner, I only want a London team to be champions and if it can't be my Charlton, then I'm happy for Chelsea or Arsenal to win it.

Man Us next Premier game will be much harder for them! :o

....and yes, what a great game.

Thought the interview with Fergie after the game was great , especially when he said "Thats <deleted>" when asked if he was under pressure!! and the guy interviewing him warned him about his language as there were children watching.

Priceless !!

great game though, puts a bit of pressure on Chelsea which is a good thing for everyone (unless you are a Chelsea fan of course).

Just seen the match stats. Possession United 39%-Chelsea 61%. It didn't look that one sided except for the last half hour.

Bloody UBC...........................they must have shown the wrong match. I've just read the Sun ratings and report, and apparantly in the real match, United absolutely slaughtered Chelsea. They ran rings round them and walked all over them. Unless of course the Sun reporter saw another match. :o

Very sporting of you Mr Lampard. It was a great match and hand on heart you deserved a draw. God, the last half hour was frantic. I must have woken the neighbours up with all the noise i was making.

Who said the premiership has lost its magic.