Is Network Marketing Good Or Bad?

pregyrick

If you mean Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), I always advise people to check whether they need to buy any stock which they then need to sell.

Do not invest, do not buy stocks. Generally, it is the brand-name owner's responsibility to take any risks.

Tell the smooth-talking PR man who wants to recruit you for the MLM scheme to put the money where their mouth it. I bet that most of them won't do it.

If you mean Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), I always advise people to check whether they need to buy any stock which they then need to sell.

Do not invest, do not buy stocks. Generally, it is the brand-name owner's responsibility to take any risks.

Tell the smooth-talking PR man who wants to recruit you for the MLM scheme to put the money where their mouth it. I bet that most of them won't do it.

Hi Tombkk!

Thank you very much for your nice advise. Yes, I definitely agreed with you. It is very important to know the product very well first and if you think you are a consumer of this by yourself. Better to know everything before you invest either MONEY and TIME. Have a pleasant day Tom!

It's so bad the practice is forbidden in several countries. On the same level as pyramid scams.

Thank you Jdietz for your comment. Actually, many people also misconceptualized , misunderstood the true value of Muti-level marketing in which I cannot also blame them because some companies are abusing this marketing strategy. With this, majority thinks that this is only a Pyramid Scams.

Let us put it this way. ...

If anyone who wants to escape to be an employee (WORKING FOR OTHERS TO MAKE THEM RICH) then I think network marketing is the best initial step

to escape from being an employee as long as you got the correct product and understand the true value of your OWN business.

For example, I have money to invest and I have the option of either investing my total savings of 1 Million versus minimal amount of $150 with the same TIME, RISK and EFFORT, then I would rather choose to be involved in MLM as long as I have the correct product and just tapped the system from the best existing company in the world.

What do you think?

In most cases in order to make any decent amount of money, you would need to get in early and the focus is on selling memberships (getting more sellers signed up).

Each member generally needs to buy a min amount per month to qualify for the cash incentives. Generally products can be a bit more pricey or equal in price to other high end (brand name) comparative products.

That being said, many of the most successful MLM companies have products that people will use on a daily basis.

We actually work with some companies in this market and some of the products they offer really do seem to be good high end products. The prices are high, but not any higher than some of high end name brand names.

Given this, I do not see the harm, as even if the customers do not get rich, the products seem to offer good quality for the money paid.

Edited by CWMcMurray

In most cases in order to make any decent amount of money, you would need to get in early and the focus is on selling memberships (getting more sellers signed up).

Each member generally needs to buy a min amount per month to qualify for the cash incentives. Generally products can be a bit more pricey or equal in price to other high end (brand name) comparative products.

That being said, many of the most successful MLM companies have products that people will use on a daily basis.

We actually work with some companies in this market and some of the products they offer really do seem to be good high end products. The prices are high, but not any higher than some of high end name brand names.

Given this, I do not see the harm, as even if the customers do not get rich, the products seem to offer good quality for the money paid.

Thanks for your Comment CWMcmurray!

I definitely agreed with you that everyone would want to pay for anything that is worth for their money. They should ask themselves first if the product that they would be needing has a benefit to themselves, is it necessary or not. And if this product falls to their necessities then there is no harm to be involved with MLM companies.

Have a good day to you MCmurray!

Edited by pregyrick

I was involved with Amway back in Germany for about two years. I cannot say anything bad about it, rather the opposite. Nope, I didn't have to buy stock and the sales and marketing training was excellent. I wanted to do this also in Thailand when I got here, but since you need a work permit for this, I was not able to do it - had a WP with my employer and could not add the second job.

As tombkk said correctly, check who they are and what they sell.

I was involved with Amway back in Germany for about two years. I cannot say anything bad about it, rather the opposite. Nope, I didn't have to buy stock and the sales and marketing training was excellent. I wanted to do this also in Thailand when I got here, but since you need a work permit for this, I was not able to do it - had a WP with my employer and could not add the second job.

As tombkk said correctly, check who they are and what they sell.

Hi Raro!

Where are you from if you do not mind me asking?

· I I think by nature human are greedy that is why sometimes they misinterpreted the meaning of Rich and Wealth. That is why some people who won the lottery get their life miserable and get broke because wealth is not about money, real wealth is developed inside of you. Money is not wealth it is only a by product of wealth. Whatever business you are in either networking or anything as long as you have the vision you can consider yourself wealthy and not rich (greedy):realangry: