Where I Can Book,Dusithani Hotel In Bangkok Cheap?

Sandman77

Hello!

this time,when i fly to thailand,i want stay 3 nights in dusithani!

my coleague told me,during the airport protests,many years ago,he got this hotel for free,for one week,payed by the thai goverment,and was completly fascinated,from the service,and the amazing restaurant choice!

so the question now,how high are the standart room rates?

and deluxe room rates,for one night,and what travel agency ,have the bese promition?

the have also one in pattaya,owned by the king,i also want visit this hotel one night,but i forget the name?

how long before is reservation nesarsaryly?

I always contact the Reception /Front Office at the hotel direct ,(not their central reservation office)

This has always offered a slightly better rate.

Also register for a Dusit card ,

http://www.dusit.com/en/home.html

Dusit are quality hotels ,so expect to pay a reasonable price,but better value than other hotels of this standard in other capital cities

Good Luck

Wiley Coyote

Hi!

i try fiel in the informatiion of category and date of arreivel,then website ask me enter special promotion code what i not have,where i can get one?

Take the details ,of the Dusit you want to go to,then phone the hotel direct.

For the card ,you are applying for a standard blue membership available to all so you need no special promotion

okay thanks!

i will do that!

is breakfast,or dinner,also include in the price?

the pick the guests up from the airport free ..right?

At the 3,000 baht rate-breakfast not included, transport from airport to hotel is not free, if desired, is 2,000 baht for Mercedes if ordered thru the hotel.

Lefty

We stayed at the Dusit last year for the first time in ages for our anniversary.

As is my won't when not booking through work, I called the hotel direct as they will more often than not direct you to the best deals around. I also advise Sandman to do the same as internet rates vary hugely.

As an asides, I'd like to say that the hotel was still as well run and well maintained as it was when we first stayed there many moons ago.

It was good to see that it is still a truly First Class standard hotel (even though apparently no longer worthy of an automatic mention in BKK's elite hotels these days) at an exceptionally fair rate (I got it for 3800 a night). Hats off to Dusit Hotels.

I used a wotif.com mystery room a few months ago and stayed a few nights for just 2,300 baht per night. (No brekky)

It was easy to tell which place it was as the description says something about having immediate access to the subway on Silom.