English To Spanish Interpreter

up-country_sinclair

I was just contacted by a friend who requires the services of a highly qualified Spanish to English interpreter for a meeting in Bangkok next month. The ideal candidate would be a native Spanish speaker from Central or South America with experience providing simultaneous translation in a business environment. Can anyone recommend an agency which would be able to provide this type of person?

Thanks very much in advance.

:)

Apologies if this is in the wrong part of the forum, but I couldn't determine where it should go.

I am in contact with a Latin American Spanish to English translator with vast experience in Spanish to English buisness translations who currently freelances in Bangkok...Do you have a phone number or Private email address that she can contact you on?

Please PM me

Best Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

^^

Thanks for moving the thread.

^

That's an excellent suggestion. Thanks.

In Thailand there is very little Eng-Spa-Eng interpretation going on thus even the most experienced people are out of practice. Usually the native language of the person translating is that of the target language., typically with written materials. I used to provide simultaneous interpretation for a minister of health from a south American country.