Where To Buy A Longer Bed In Ban Chang/Rayong Area

robkey69

Need some advice on where to buy a "Farlang" length bed in the Ban Chang/Rayong or even Pattaya area. I have a house in the Payoon Beach area and my Thai relatives don't seem to be able to come up with anything(my guess is they haven't really tried) I'm looking for 2 queens and maybe a set of bunk beds....With a nice wood head and foot-board.....nothing to fancy...I'm getting a little tired of sleeping on a air mattress...andf my Thai wife is stubborn as heck and no help....When I tell her to just have them call an Amari or Novotel and ask them where they buy there beds she just pushes it off...saying Thai people won't give them any info. Sounds pretty lame to me....

Maybe there is an internet site?

Any help would be appreciated.

<deleted> is a farang length bed....:blink:

I have heard some real dumb ar*e sh&t coming out of "expats" in Thailand, but this has to take the cake, but to answer your question, get in your car drive towards Rayong along Sukhumvit road and approximately 6 km from Rayong city there are lots of shops which sell "farang length beds" even the name brands which the hotels buy...

Jeez...talk about useless (and clueless). On the main drag in Rayong there are multiple outlets--HomePro, Koncept, Index, SB Furniture etc. All of these are within a few miles of each other...

Good luck with wifey :rolleyes:

Guys, I'm trying to do this from the USA...if I was in Thailand I could find one in about 30 minutes.....

Oh and a Farlang size bed is one that's a normal length for a guy thats 6'5" OK flame away if you want...I just wanted some info since I don't live there permanently.

I have heard some real dumb ar*e sh&t coming out of "expats" in Thailand, but this has to take the cake, but to answer your question, get in your car drive towards Rayong along Sukhumvit road and approximately 6 km from Rayong city there are lots of shops which sell "farang length beds" even the name brands which the hotels buy...

Sorry if you got jock itch from a reasonable question since I don't live there....better head back to your local watering hole on the "Strip" and hang with all the other OLD men that will assume room temperature in a year or so...

Friendly Thailand....but thanks for some of the info...

Edited by robkey69

We bought all our beds from the HomeWorks store on Sukhumvit in Pattaya. They have ranges of western brands (perhaps I should say 'had' as it's getting on for 5 years since we bought them). As other posters have said, the Rayong stores can probably supply what you want, but Pattaya is such a cosmopolitan economy that it's always worth looking there for major items, and Homeworks are quite happy to deliver to Banchang. We bought loads of stuff from them when we were setting up our house.

Sorry if you got jock itch from a reasonable question since I don't live there....better head back to your local watering hole on the "Strip" and hang with all the other OLD men that will assume room temperature in a year or so...

Well actually I am not an Old man and havent been on the strip in years.....;)

and your OP comment about farang length beds is still dumb ar*e....;) and if you had provided the correct information like " I am in the US currently..have house in Payoon etc etc.." you would have not had the p*ss taken out of you...

Well actually I am not an Old man and havent been on the strip in years.....;)

and your OP comment about farang length beds is still dumb ar*e....;) and if you had provided the correct information like " I am in the US currently..have house in Payoon etc etc.." you would have not had the p*ss taken out of you...

Well...well...actually when I was last in Rayong a few years ago I looked at Home Pro....most if not all the beds were about 6" shorter then the average bed in the USA....

But, bottom line they are not easy to find from the USA....You would think some of the Thai home stores would have a decent website...

If I forgot to mention that I was in the USA sorry....but then again your comments were based on what you assumed...

All I can say is thanks for the information....and have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...