Macbook Rechargeable Battery

4evermaat

Macbook Rechargable battery A1185 for a late-2007 white macbook I looked in apple store online thailand and it was pretty empty, yet the iStudio said I had to order it from the apple store. Wondering where you all got your batteries.

Do you think an aftermarket battery would be ok? I know the apple copy chargers are not so good for the notebook. But what about the copy batteries?

There is a small store called "istore" (its not a apple store) in Fortune town, 3rd floor.

The owner travels regulary to HongKong and buy them there. 100% original but at US Price (about 2000 baht cheaper than apple thai rip off)

The technical gus also very much skilled in this shop.

There is a small store called "istore" (its not a apple store) in Fortune town, 3rd floor.

The owner travels regulary to HongKong and buy them there. 100% original but at US Price (about 2000 baht cheaper than apple thai rip off)

Phuket Apple store is asking 5800 baht. So this guy at fortune IT is selling them for about 3000?

Phuket Apple store is asking 5800 baht. So this guy at fortune IT is selling them for about 3000?

i bought one for my iBook a few months ago .. Apple Price 4600 .. his Price 2400

and about 3 weeks ago a new Batterie for my MacBook 15" for 3400 (apple price 5900)

depends on exchange rates HKD-THB i guess, but generally spoken Yes ;)

The Apple ones are usually much better. They have to be up to Apple specs... I just got a new one from Apple under the Apple Care extended warranty for free. I have bought them from Other World Computing in the US before, but they don't last as long as the originals from Apple.

• 2 months later...

I am in bangkok now. You have a phone # for these people? There may be "similar" stores, is there a particular characteristic of this person or store to distiguish it from the others? any identifying information is helpful :) I want to make sure I'm at the right place.

I found it. iStore is on the 4th floor of fortune IT mall. Pink/white logo near the end of the computer/printer section. (away from tesco) 086 302 2218. the battery was 3000 and they had chargers for 2000. Genuine oem from hong kong.

iStudio had battery for 4800. Glad i walked around.