1,000,000 Baht To Invest

Open a stock trading account.

Park the money in silver (SLV, gold (GLD), corn (CORN).

Sell options on the holdings.

If the money is needed quickly it usually can be deposited back to a bank account within a few days.

Please enlighten myself and numerous traders what you are EXACTLY suggesting ?? Thank You.

Open a stock trading account.

Park the money in silver (SLV, gold (GLD), corn (CORN).

Sell options on the holdings.

If the money is needed quickly it usually can be deposited back to a bank account within a few days.

:lol:

I have a fine bridge for sale, guaranteed toll income.

PM me.

I have been buying one Thai mutual fund for the last 5 years. I have been picking it up when its cheaper and then just holding and collecting. I am sure there may be better investments around but I have been pretty happy with this fund because :

Krungsri Star Equity Dividend Fund (KFSEQ-D) - the below link shows a list of funds, you then have to choose KFSEQ-D

http://www.krungsria...en/Leftnav.html

1st - it pays 90 % of its profits back as dividends every 6 months

2nd - it has a pretty good track record over the past 7 or 8 years (I average about 20 % a year in dividends)

3rd - low entrance fee (about 1/2 of one percent)

4th - the fund day trades the big 50 stocks on the SET and most of their holdings are in strong liquid stocks

NOTE : i have no connection to this company or fund, I just buy it myself and so far have had very good results so i thought i would pass it along in case someone wanted a fairly solid fund with an income stream

Kirk

I have been buying one Thai mutual fund for the last 5 years. I have been picking it up when its cheaper and then just holding and collecting. I am sure there may be better investments around but I have been pretty happy with this fund because :

Krungsri Star Equity Dividend Fund (KFSEQ-D) - the below link shows a list of funds, you then have to choose KFSEQ-D

http://www.krungsria...en/Leftnav.html

1st - it pays 90 % of its profits back as dividends every 6 months

2nd - it has a pretty good track record over the past 7 or 8 years (I average about 20 % a year in dividends)

3rd - low entrance fee (about 1/2 of one percent)

4th - the fund day trades the big 50 stocks on the SET and most of their holdings are in strong liquid stocks

NOTE : i have no connection to this company or fund, I just buy it myself and so far have had very good results so i thought i would pass it along in case someone wanted a fairly solid fund with an income stream

Kirk

Thank you very much for sharing this Information

you mention, the Fundmanagement allows "Daytrading" on the SET50 ?

Well, Time is not right for a long Term Investment right now

Global Stocks may plunge another 30% - DJ by 9700 or even 9600 would be a Sign for having found the "possible " Bottom

p27us755.png

Invest in fine wine, it is tax free. My investment has grown by 35% in a year, if you want info let me know

Have you tried to sell any of it yet? I know of several fine wine brokerages and they are complete rip offs. The wine is sold at a grossly inflated price and then the brokers try all tactics under the sun to delay people selling their 'investment.'

Invest in fine wine, it is tax free. My investment has grown by 35% in a year, if you want info let me know

Yes, I'd like to know more about that, can you post how to do it here on the forum? Cheers.

I am alse very interested to know more about it. Either here or PM.