Bricks,Stones, Concrete

thaiIand

Wheres the best place price wise to get nice colored bricks, stones, concrete coloring, concrete stamps and concrete molds) and whatever tools for concrete/bricking? I decided to build my own patio and bbq island and have never seen everything that they have in the US at homepro/works. Also any place to get something similar to the "bricky tool"

OK, imagine coming along the Chaofa West Road from Chalong Circle. After a few kilometres you will pass the TOT offices on the right hand side. The road goes uphill for about 800 metres to a set of traffic lights. Immediately before these lights on the right hand side there's a large place that does various stones, bricks, chippings etc. There's a giant 'wine bottle' next to this place, as well as a Korean restaurant.

. located in Nai Harn for veiwing.

as i have broken tv rules and this post will be delectably deleted bypost-69690-0-43878900-1316963712_thumb.p livinginkata whistling.gif. please private message for further communication ..........sorry.gifpost-69690-0-43878900-1316963712_thumb.p

There's 350 CPAC roof tiles as well ........... 2000Baht

suggestion to WPFflags.gif leave this post to encourage members to visit TV Classifieds for more great bargains!wai.gif

if you are looking for granite boulders cheap (150b/ton), you need to drive your pickup across the bridge, about 20km into Phang-na to a stone quarry. its about here 8.232982,98.370795

basically, cross the bridge, for about 3km, you'll see a granite shop on the left, U turn then come back to phuket about 1.5km. turn left just after the wat, follw a crappy road to a small village.

keep right though the village and drive about 15km on ok road.

look out on the left for a huge pile of gravel and several concrete elephant

trun left into that place and go to the scales to have your truck weighed. go to office, get a slip to go pick up your rocks and weight the truck on the way out

a full vigo will cost about 200 baht for the rock. deilse for trip, maybe 200. so 1.3 tones of rock for 400 baht, not bad.

if you are looking for granite boulders cheap (150b/ton), you need to drive your pickup across the bridge, about 20km into Phang-na to a stone quarry. its about here 8.232982,98.370795

basically, cross the bridge, for about 3km, you'll see a granite shop on the left, U turn then come back to phuket about 1.5km. turn left just after the wat, follw a crappy road to a small village.

keep right though the village and drive about 15km on ok road.

look out on the left for a huge pile of gravel and several concrete elephant

trun left into that place and go to the scales to have your truck weighed. go to office, get a slip to go pick up your rocks and weight the truck on the way out

a full vigo will cost about 200 baht for the rock. deilse for trip, maybe 200. so 1.3 tones of rock for 400 baht, not bad.

I can confirm that that quarry is the place for granite rocks at a bargain price. It's close to my place and as I'm typing this I can look across the bay and see their mountain. I bought quite a bit of granite from them to incorporate into the landscaping here. They delivered to my site and even that was reasonable.