Why Not Weed'N Feed For Trees?

David006

just sucking back a few waiting for the next frickin downpour..and thinking about upcoming fertilizing.....

Anyone know of a crystalline or dry pellet weed killer ( equivalent to glyphosphate?)that could be potentially mixed with fertiliser and spread at the same time?....I know there is sodium chlorate but methinks I may end up with a bunch of firewood instead of a rubber farm...(makes good bombs too I remember from my miss-spent youth)

Many people would know of the the Weed'n Feed product for lawns.... so why not trees?

There are a few products for the turf industry available in Australia and the States but i don't think they are available in Thailand, or not that i could see on the Scotts Fertilizer site. maybe you could try Ronstar mixed with a slow release fertilizer. Ronstar is a pre-emergent herbide but it is expensive and would need application a few times per year. Google Scotts Fertilizers to see what is available in Thailand and what is available in USA just as a starting point .

There are a few products for the turf industry available in Australia and the States but i don't think they are available in Thailand, or not that i could see on the Scotts Fertilizer site. maybe you could try Ronstar mixed with a slow release fertilizer. Ronstar is a pre-emergent herbide but it is expensive and would need application a few times per year. Google Scotts Fertilizers to see what is available in Thailand and what is available in USA just as a starting point .

thanx mate.will do some search work on it myself this new day.. :rolleyes: