Tempur Or Other Memory Foam Mattresses

SidJames

The original Memory foam mattress from Sweden costs a fortune here.

Central Department Stores will order them for you, but they cost a horrible amount of money.

I was looking for a memory foam mattress topper and couldn't spend the money so I got a very good three inch imported latex matress topper that makes a world of difference on the Thai concrete mattresses.

The original Memory foam mattress from Sweden costs a fortune here.

Central Department Stores will order them for you, but they cost a horrible amount of money.

I was looking for a memory foam mattress topper and couldn't spend the money so I got a very good three inch imported latex matress topper that makes a world of difference on the Thai concrete mattresses.

Where's the best place to buy a "very good three inch imported latex matress topper that makes a world of difference on the Thai concrete mattresses" and how much was it, please?

B)

Go to D Apartment on the East side of Soi Bukao about 100 meters in from Pattaya Klang. Their average rooms have the best and in my 7 years of visits to Pattaya the only "foam" type of mattress I have seen. Ask where they get them. I recently stayed there in May 2011 but was in one of the "deluxe" rooms on the second floor and it did not use the foam mattress. Next trip I probably will stay there and negotiate to have the mattresses switched. The lady that runs the place speaks decent english and I am sure we could negotiate an agreement. By the way, the apartments are pretty nice. They just added a small rooftop pool that has a few lounge chairs. It is a pretty nice place and it is in a quiet location.

I was up in Chiang Rai, of all places, and Robinson's Department Store had good quality imported Latex mattress pads for 70 per cent off the regular price. I paid around 6000 baht for a king size, three inch mattress topper, and am very pleased with it.

When I returned to Chiang Mai, I took a friend who wanted to buy one to Robinson's and they didn't have any, so I guess you are pressing your luck which stores have them and which don't.

It might be worthwhile to call Robinsons in Chiang Rai to see if they still have them, and if they could ship one down to you. It may be worth the freight charges to do so.