Apparently This Girl Is Causing Quite A Stir, I Wonder Why ?

tigerfish

The children dressing up in parades thread (http://www.thaivisa....__fromsearch__1 ) is also about people dictating what other people should do or not do - in that case, with the more sinister aim of directing their prejudices and political aspirations in a particular direction.

I think any legislation or ruling which is brought about through shock and outrage is likely to be dangerous, since it may be less likely to be subjected to a proper risk assessment; it will be reviewed from the perspective of addressing the current outrage rather than considering the risk of future abuse or mis-use of the regulation.

SC

good heavens. I'm glad I missed that one. Apparently ThaiVisa could really use some dress-up parties, as most of us haven't been to one, it seems. I know I probably offended some people when I attended a "Whores and Pimps" themed party. It wouldn't have been any pimps, though. We should probably also ban Halloween. And gingas, though I'm not sure that is relevant so much as just tight preventative planning / foresight.

But your insightful comments regarding emotion are well stated. I see you are someone who has solved...the game of politics. I don't mind when politicians do it, but the media creep me out when they dabble daily in that game. The one where they're dressed up as Sophie, persecuted and forced into untenable positions which require cliches no one questions, like the inherent value in "freedoms of the press". Of course they are the Nazis who arbitrarily present us all with our 'options', to 'choose' from.

We are Sophie. And we always will be.

But yes, I mean your fears - whilst phrased more delicately that I could manage - aren't exactly hypothetical. It's an exploitability that isn't coincidental, tugging the strings of emotions in ways that make us all look like moronic puppets. In another thread, I just read about a lot of people who shared a sentiment that a 14 year old child who was carrying some weed in Indonesia, deserved to have his live ruined at the hands of the state. I think stoners are morons, but mostly because they laugh at things that aren't funny, and don't repay petty loans I give them. I'm not sure they should get raped and beaten and forgotten about, in prisons just for that.

And if it's for some other crime, it's yet to be explained to me. People are hilarious, when they are being victimised, and they - think - they are doing the persecuting. Nixon needed another war after Vietnam, and a horrified American public made that impossible - understandably, on account of napalm images and children being burned alive and kids coming home in body bags by the Arlingtons. So Nixon gave them something to be horrified about. They've been horrified ever since. In escalation. I think they deserved it, quite frankly. It's funny when the dictated to, think they can dictate. Politicians must war, so Nixon just started a domestic one. They've been winning it for 40 years, and the joke - as always - is on those who can be toyed with, emotionally. Purely coincidentally, I'm sure. And that's probably insight uncomfortably on the wrong side of acceptable, right there.

But yeah, if you need some guys to die for cloth, I can tell you what you need to do. They'll even shake their heads, in disappointment at their children. For frying their brains into eggs, when everyone knows...maybe prison and rape are what they need, dear. What more could we have done?

lolz it doesn't need to make sense, they'll even pick up the tab for the media buys, which convince them. To pick up the ever-escalating tabs for the increasingly-ambitious budgets, which throws fuel on a fire - which obviously needs more fuel. Who has time to think, at such a time. The treatment of Thaksin's dabbling in throwing fuel onto that fire, was always a bit silly. 2000 yes. To go with the 2 million, who die more painfully.

But what could the world do. Scientist Nixon said brains were being fried sunny-side-up like eggs, it'll be anarchy! Let's build prisons, preventatively. All great stuff, good for a laugh.

Meanwhile, Malboros are fine, of course - probably even good for you.

51441482042634324.gif

The moral of the story is, obviously - the Nazis are clearly still relevant. When emotional budgeting.

Also, should those in power want to start a war in Iraq or Lybia...for christ's sake, just let them. You don't want them frustrated, domestically. They will turn on you.

But I'm a raving loon, obviously. I appreciate that you all made a choice, at a recent election, from options given to you to choose from. Democracy? No, that's cool. I'm mistaken, clearly. And this is my incoherency, obviously. Whatever you do, don't get emotional at me, please! I'm not worth your valuable strings.

All I can say is WOW !! - you guys got a lot of time on your hands - WOW !! - All I really caught was the large bright red graph above about the incarceration rates in USA - call me the monkey focused on a shinny penny.

You see 1980 - where the incarcerations spiked - this is mainly due to the introduction of crack cocaine into the Americas - both North & South - have been dealing with an almost epidemic drug explosion of proportions that have not been manageable by law enforcement. Its similar to Thailand's YaBa - small pills that can be thrown and make life difficult for the police to obtain the necessary evidence - and also make it hard to catch the dealers due to large quantities are so small in size.

Look toong meets coyote. Was bound to happen eventually!

It's not even her song but a Top Line Diamond singer's, she just copied it and changed it's meaning, but never 'did anything wrong' according to her.

Edited by sms747

You see 1980 - where the incarcerations spiked - this is mainly due to the introduction of crack cocaine into the Americas - both North & South - have been dealing with an almost epidemic drug explosion of proportions that have not been manageable by law enforcement. Its similar to Thailand's YaBa - small pills that can be thrown and make life difficult for the police to obtain the necessary evidence - and also make it hard to catch the dealers due to large quantities are so small in size.

I don't think you can blame those who Protect and Serve with the inability of those who have the nerve to seek pain relief, not to embrace suddenly Uncontrolled controlled pain relievers. Gosh, you could jump to some uncomfortable conclusions putting things so simply as that. Lucky for me, my mind is as scattered as a stoner's.

Though a few girls got to see an uncomfortable reversal of what I'd been led to believe was a triumph at dinner, it's lucky for me that I am scattered - legally. Poison is poison, unless it's medicine.

Then of course, it's just poison. Given to children, by the government. Tragic. It's an outrage! When the government is so addicted to the tax revenues of poison, that they'll turn a blind eye to the legal dispensation of it by medical professionals. Gosh.

lundbeck_desoxyn.jpg

Then of course there are other theories. But you wouldn't want to draw those dots together, you'd get too confused to do dot-to-dots.

meth_beating.jpg

They should not let doctors give it to children over and over, then. How bad can ADHD be? At least the old men get to finish their phone calls.

How bad, can people be. junkies. tsk. They should develop ADHD. Then they wouldn't kill old men, it stands to reason?

Reason. lol.