New Structure.

Rooo

It's a Futsal stadium, owned by a Thai from Nathon

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

What's so funny about that Rooo? Futsal is immensely popular around SEA, every little village in Bali has at least one futsal stadium. Could do well on Samui.

Well I thought it was a play on words between football & foodstall . So I was perhaps correct in my original assumption that it could be a sport centre?

Yes, it's indeed a futsal stadium, believe it or not blink.gif

OK - just to show my ignorance - <deleted> is futsal :(

Futsal is a variant of association football that is played on a smaller pitch and mainly played indoors. Its name is derived from the Portuguese futebol de salão and the Spanish fútbol de salón (colloquially fútbol sala), which can be translated as "hall football" or "indoor football".

Get your 5 a side team ready Rooo....smokie all stars will take you on in the New Year....whistling.gif

I know what it is...and still waiting for a response.

BTW carmine...I don't care how sore yer legs are its another 10 laps mate! biggrin.gif

"""" Thaivisa Stompers """" are ready for """ Smokie All Stars""" Do you have glittery shorts too?.

Get your 5 a side team ready Rooo....smokie all stars will take you on in the New Year....whistling.gif

I know what it is...and still waiting for a response.

BTW carmine...I don't care how sore yer legs are its another 10 laps mate! biggrin.gif

"""" Thaivisa Stompers """" are ready for """ Smokie All Stars""" Do you have glittery shorts too?.

I'm looking forward to seeing you're goalie gloves Rooo....

7396660-goalkeeper-in-big-gloves-on-gate.jpg

Yes, it's indeed a futsal stadium, believe it or not blink.gif

OK - just to show my ignorance - <deleted> is futsal :(

Futsal is a variant of association football that is played on a smaller pitch and mainly played indoors. Its name is derived from the Portuguese futebol de salão and the Spanish fútbol de salón (colloquially fútbol sala), which can be translated as "hall football" or "indoor football".

Thank you limbos - all is now clear :jap:

This has been merged from another thread.

Hi,

Does someone know what exactly they are making (kind of football small stadium) on Chaweng main road, near opposite Caltex? I used to see an ad for "www.samuiarena.com" but there is no website.

Also, they seem to construct something at begining of the lake (near Bophut police station/reggae pub) ?

Anyone has informations?

Edit : for first question, just found http://www.facebook....181936638514445

Edited by Rooo
Show merge.

• 4 weeks later...