Having A Katoey Gf, How Thai People Will React?

AlexLah

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Nice to see so many reactions.

So I guess it would be more ore less not much of a problem when having a TG as GF. As for the looks well it depends some will see from miles others would not have the slightest idea if you do not tell.

Thanks all,

Alex

AlexLah, You WILL get looks, there's no doubt about that.

Go anywhere in most places in Thailand and you will have people, Thai and farang, look at you, simply for the fact that you're a farang with a Thai girl.

People will look at you, then her, then you, then her etc., and it will then be up to you to try and fathom what's going through their minds.

I never noticed it until a Thai gf pointed it out to me and since then I've seen it happen many times. It's never bothered me though, except when I used to go somewhere with just my step-daughter when she was in her teens. :o

So, if you're with a girl who's not the real Mc Coy, so to speak, you may wrongly presume that they're thinking about your girl's real gender when in fact they may just be thinking something entirely different.

:D

cant u confirm the hand thing???? size triangle whatever they were babbling about...???

i have no idea about hand... but i have 1 good example

Kokkorn Benchathikul (Coco) she is post-op Tgirk an Actress/model/presenter in TH .. and work also "Body Talent" for Hand ,Leg and etc ..

she just marry with a TH guy last year(no marriage bill) ..and seem people in TH accept and happy with her life

coco 'n hubby

p0104150348p1.jpg

p0104100348p1.jpg

to the OP, yes do tell, reality can be cruel and not everyone will react in a way that you want, but at least you know where your friends stand. while you would expect others to respect your choice, others would also expect that you respect their right to be dealt with truthfully. its best to be open about it.

of course i'm not suggesting that you announce it openly, but you can find more succinct ways of informing your friends privately before a meeting so as not to make anyone feel awkward during the meeting.

i do not have anything against transexuals, but the issue of deception concerns me. just wondering (perhaps bambina can answer this), is there any sort of code of ethics for transexual behavior? like, is it normal practice to inform the guy at some point or is it deemed okay to let him find out by himself ala "the crying game"?

just wondering (perhaps bambina can answer this), is there any sort of code of ethics for transexual behavior? 

every race and culture has different feelings about it.. SO the answer can be yes or no depending on what country they live in

some countries in the middle east will have TS shot, because they dont consider them to be normal people...

some countreis in EU ,AUS even in TH people dont really care what you are, doesnt matter if your gay, lesbian or TS... no one really cares... it only matters how you act and that you behave in a manner which fits in to society.

for me though.... i treat everyone equal no matter who they are or what their lifestyle choice is.

sort of code of ethics for transexual behavior 

for me , i think its the same as straight's code of ethics

just do everything good by follow the social,folkway on the base of morality ,culture and tradition

example ...

Should a pre operation transexual wear a bikini on a public beach? Is it right for them to do this? is it right for little children to see a women with a penis?

this is where the "code of ethics" comes in

should TS be allowed to do this... or should they follow some simple guidelines and behave more conservatively

if that pre op is good enough and has responsibility for social , she wont do that

(point is .. its not depend on "Sex" but its up to "responsibility for social"

just do everything good by follow the social,folkway on the base of morality ,culture and tradition

example ...

Should a pre operation transexual wear a bikini on a public beach? Is it right for them to do this? is it right for little children to see a women with a penis?

should TS be allowed to do this... or should they follow some simple guidelines and behave more conservatively

if that pre op is good enough and has responsibility for social , she wont do that

Is this a 'bottomless' beach? How does a child know that the person wearing the bikini has a penis? (OK, if he's German and wearing a speedo it's pretty obvious.) Is it OK for a post-Op to wear a bikini? Is it Ok for a pre-Op to go to the beach? What should they wear? Your guidelines sound far from "simple"? In addition to beach attire do they cover other social settings?

I'm pretty sure The Dude's (btw, a great handle esp. if it is remotely connected to "The Big Lebowski") query vis-a-vis "a code of ethics" refers to discussion amongs the principals in the time interval between first meeting and just prior to getting intimate. That is, 'tell and kiss' rather than 'kiss and tell', or 'tell and show' rather than 'show and tell'.

just an example, it could happend or not

How does a child know that the person wearing the bikini has a penis?

- if she tuck not that neat,something will be  bulb

Is it OK for a post-Op to wear a bikini?

- i think it has no prob with it ..and yes i  wear bikini

Is it Ok for a pre-Op to go to the beach? What should they wear?

- wear thing that appropriate with themselves ,suitability( right time,right place)

sorry for :o

thedude isnt using "dig" or speaking in 3rd person - course I could have my dudes confused. :D

He usually does, but maybe he's rationing the White Russians?

OMG , i just thought they are the same :o

thedude

av-1335.jpg

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,335

The Dude >> this dude speaking in 3rd person

av-17985.gif

Group: Members

Member No.: 17,985

Edited by BambinA

example ...

Is this a 'bottomless' beach? How does a child know that the person wearing the bikini has a penis? (OK, if he's German and wearing a speedo it's pretty obvious.) Is it OK for a post-Op to wear a bikini? Is it Ok for a pre-Op to go to the beach? What should they wear? Your guidelines sound far from "simple"? In addition to beach attire do they cover other social settings?

I'm pretty sure The Dude's (btw, a great handle esp. if it is remotely connected to "The Big Lebowski") query vis-a-vis "a code of ethics" refers to discussion amongs the principals in the time interval between first meeting and just prior to getting intimate. That is, 'tell and kiss' rather than 'kiss and tell', or 'tell and show' rather than 'show and tell'.

that was well-spotted lomatopo, my handle was in fact inspired by the big lebowski, a classic coen brothers movie in my books.

a sort of related incident first got me thinking about the issue of a code of ethics for genders of non-conventional persuation. i was at the gym locker room recently, in the presence of a couple of obviously gay individuals who were chatting in a corner. when i got the rest of my kit off, i noticed the 2 individuals looking over and quite unabashedly appraising me from top to toe, as if they were entreated to a beauty contest. now i am normally not very self conscious and wouldn't care less, but it dawned on me that if i were to be standing in the corner of the ladies dressing room with a buddy of mine and doing the same to all the ladies coming through and changing in front of us, it wouldn't quite draw the same indifference to which i afforded these 2. it would be an outright invasion on their modesty, to say the least, or even seen as a sexual assault.

it seemed unfair to me that a person of homo-sexual persuation could exploit their right to be in a male changing room in such a way, well all power to them, but their right of access ends where my right to privacy and non-harrassment begins. in the same way, a transgender individual also owes it to the world at large, who is unsuspecting, to warn them of their circumstance before they are rudely awakened to the fact. the respect has to run both ways.

Help! I've got equal length fingers and meat and two veg.  :o  :D

you just need to be recorded in The Guinness Book of Records or Ripley's Believe It or Not!

:D:D

For the Guiness Book of Records here is an all Katoey Elephant Polo team...here in Thailand:

http://www.corkscrew-balloon.com/polo/index.html

Just want to know how Thai people will react while I introduce my GF being a Transgendered.]

KR Alex

You probably won't have to much of a problem in LOS because people either won't mind or will be too polite to express or otherwise show any prejudice. Other countries may be different.

I hope that there's not too big an age difference between you, though. You may have seen from other current threads that that really does upset some people!! :o

Whats wrong with a 61 year old going with a 19 year old kateoy, I ask? :D

cant u confirm the hand thing???? size triangle whatever they were babbling about...???

i have no idea about hand... but i have 1 good example

Kokkorn Benchathikul (Coco) she is post-op Tgirk an Actress/model/presenter in TH .. and work also "Body Talent" for Hand ,Leg and etc ..

she just marry with a TH guy last year(no marriage bill) ..and seem people in TH accept and happy with her life

coco 'n hubby

p0104150348p1.jpg

p0104100348p1.jpg

Do you have a BF now?

well, IMHO ... if  your  GF look too feminine..well no need to tell other people about her past.  There is no reason to tell people..when  you have a  good time  or  bad time,  its  just you and  your GF  who take care each other.. and  just the 2 of  you guys  will stay together .. so u'd  care  your feeling and  your  GF more than  care  other people..

i have a female  friend .. she  is not  a  lesbian..but one day she  fall in love with a  girl..so i ask her ..how come?

she  said ..she  love  a person that have character like this .. even  this person is male  or  female .. she  love the  person  from what he/she  does ,  its  not about  what he/she is..

(i like  her thought)

and for my experience when  i had BFs.. people  get it..( they just  think im a  genetic girl)

goodluck

Bambi :o

Bambi you are not really a girl ?

Bambina makes the sagest inputs in this thread.

does that mean spicy,,,, as in sage? :o

sage=wise :D

As in salvia divinorum, part of the sage family of plants, smoke some and go into a differnt world for 10 minutes, same as reading Bambis posts :D

Once again you are spot on Dalyboy.Twice today .

Well done.

ps. ,when's this baby due .been away for a while :D .

Edited by roscoe