Rear Hub Breakdown

tomartoh

The Ritchey Zero rear hub on my road bike has bearing problems and i need to replace with something as soon as possible as i am due to leave Krabi for Singapore in 2 weeks

Does anyone have, or know of a 32h rear hub [black] for 8/9 speed, that is available. i would take a set if i have to , front 28h. or even a second hand set of 700*23 wheels if price affordable

Tried local bike shops and phoned others and not getting anywhere fast at all

Thanks in anticipation.......................

tomartor

time to get online with your bike shops in your home country. It is a wild idea, but if they have what you need, then someone will bring it to you.

OR...go online to bike shops in Singapore. Could be that the hub you are looking for is awaiting your arrival...???

Best.....

tomartor

time to get online with your bike shops in your home country. It is a wild idea, but if they have what you need, then someone will bring it to you.

OR...go online to bike shops in Singapore. Could be that the hub you are looking for is awaiting your arrival...???

Best.....

thanks for suggestion burgdawg, been online for past few days. .. nothing available at what i can afford , plus high shipping costs and time. probike in bkk tell me to buy a new set of wheels as easier and cheaper option....................lol

just hoping someone on tv may have something

• 3 weeks later...

With hubs/rims, don't worry too much about what 'the experts' say re. incompatibility with # spoke holes.

You can - if you have time - lace any hub to any rim.

I've been riding (rear wheel) 32h hub with 36h rim for almost a year.

Looks a bit kooky, about every month I retrue it (using brake rubbers as guide).

So, if you have the time to true your wheel/hub, any combo should do!