Long Term Parking Khon Kaen Airport

patongphil

I have heard of car windows being smashed and things being stolen from cars parked at the airport parking lot - but it is free. Not sure how long you can leave a car there officially, but I've done it for a couple days before. When I want to leave a car longer, I use a place about one minute's drive away from the airport where they store your car inside a shuttered garage for about 100 baht/day (prices seem to vary, especially for farang, but they are willing to deal). When you are driving to the airport, it will be on your left, a bit before the roundabout (with the dinosaurs) that leads up the long slope. Sorry, I never got the name of the place. If you look into the property, there's a row of garages on the left and a house on the right, if I remember correctly.

If you leave your car there, they will drop you off and pick you up at the airport.

I have heard of car windows being smashed and things being stolen from cars parked at the airport parking lot - but it is free. Not sure how long you can leave a car there officially, but I've done it for a couple days before. When I want to leave a car longer, I use a place about one minute's drive away from the airport where they store your car inside a shuttered garage for about 100 baht/day (prices seem to vary, especially for farang, but they are willing to deal). When you are driving to the airport, it will be on your left, a bit before the roundabout (with the dinosaurs) that leads up the long slope. Sorry, I never got the name of the place. If you look into the property, there's a row of garages on the left and a house on the right, if I remember correctly.

If you leave your car there, they will drop you off and pick you up at the airport.

In August I left my pickup in the public car park for two to three days running for three weeks in a row (when I had to make business trips to BKK), and didn't have any problems. I suppose there is always the risk of a break in, but it is very refreshing to find free airport parking in this day and age.