Best Way To Send A Small Parcel Within Thailand

DEVATSAR

Hi all,

I need to know the best/cheapest option of sendingsmall parcels within the Thailand (probably about 2 kg parcels)

Is there a service available whereby you can open anaccount to get the parcels picked up from your premises and then delivered to customer’sdoor in Thailand?

Any ideas as to price of a 2 kg Parcel would begreatly appreciated.

Any Web sites in English that may assist ?

Many thanks

Try DHL :rolleyes:

If you like paying heaps- go for dhl. Me -I use Thailand Post ,both for internal and overseas. I send stuff to Bkk.(i live 430 Kms from Bkk..) ,regularly. Use EMS.For next day delivery. Excellent. I send my children ,living in Australia, presents- It is called "small packets', in a Thai post "box".Stuff goes to Oz quicker ,than stuff from Oz to here ,by about 3-4 days. Amazing? Indeed

Edited by afarang

Guess I'll just re-post what everybody else is suggesting because I have used it numerous times and it has always worked, so far. EMS.

Off OP post, from out of the country, like US to Thailand, my best luck has always been with DHL. Once again never lost a thing and usually arrives within a week or less.

The Banglamung post office once refused to accept a small parcel for delivery because I had not used one of their little boxes. I took it to the post office in Jomtien who were happy to oblige me.

Can I get a company like EMS to actually PICK UP the parcels from me ( at my home address) without me having to go to any post office

I don't really want to lugging parcels everyday to the post office if you get my drift

If anyone can give to answer to that question that would be great and very helpfull

All the best

Paul

Can I get a company like EMS to actually PICK UP the parcels from me ( at my home address) without me having to go to any post office

Wifey uses the local motorcycle taxi guys to run errands like this, give him the parcel and money, make sure he gets the receipt from the post office. Nominal fee charged.

Obviously there is a degree of trust involved but it works well where we are, her favourite chap even gets beer in when I can't be arsed to go and get it myself :)

Wifey uses the local motorcycle taxi guys to run errands like this, give him the parcel and money, make sure he gets the receipt from the post office. Nominal fee charged.

Obviously there is a degree of trust involved but it works well where we are, her favourite chap even gets beer in when I can't be arsed to go and get it myself :)

They have their uses......beer run is one.

I've never had any problems with using EMS in Thailand.

JH

Tip: The Post Office. :)

I am not sure, but I think they offer something like sending letters and parcels :lol: :lol:

Classic !!

BTW. How big is your business, did you do any research regarding for example logistics before starting up? Or are you relying on tips/hints from this forum only? :rolleyes:

Tip: The Post Office. :)

I am not sure, but I think they offer something like sending letters and parcels :lol: :lol:

Classic !!

BTW. How big is your business, did you do any research regarding for example logistics before starting up? Or are you relying on tips/hints from this forum only? :rolleyes:

Dearest Semper

Nah, did no reaseach on the bussiness logistics at all, The business is global, Im TOTALLY relying on tips /hints from this forum

to make my business succeed.

Maybe, just maybe, someone has experience of actually doing what i want to do, (get my point).

By the way, all the above is, of course B*******S

But im glad your taking an interest, i will keep you posted. Have a great day, keep those classics coming !

LOL LIL