Kinky Toys (Bondage Etc)

internetFML

Me and the gf have decided to spice up our sex lives with a bit of kink.

I believe dildos/vibrators are illegal here, but what about other naughty thing, (ball gags, leather collars, bed ties, sexy costumes ... ) ?

Anyone know where this sort of thing is available in bkk ?

Also is it okay to order online? Are there any thai sites or just abroad?

Suppose you did order online, how likely would customs open a discreetly marked package ? What would happen if they did ?

I assume they would just 'confiscate' said items, haha. But could you get into trouble for it ?

Was thinking about this returning from Holland, can the Thai customs really confiscate your sex toys?

Saying that, the design of latest dildos look nothing like a plastic penis anymore not sure they would know what it was. Bloody expensive though, around 100 Euros.

Was thinking about this returning from Holland, can the Thai customs really confiscate your sex toys?

Saying that, the design of latest dildos look nothing like a plastic penis anymore not sure they would know what it was. Bloody expensive though, around 100 Euros.

I doubt they check it i taken some stuff with me when i came here did not even know it was illegal. It never entered my mind it could be until i settled here and found out how crazy this country is. World sex country but so restricted in other ways.

I'm sure if you ask some of the street tailor touts if they know a tailor that can make you the needed attire, they can hlp. They are ever so friendly.. If you are on a budget ask the g/f's mum to help make the costumes. It could be a family event with an auntie helping to make the pants without the backside.

And ask one of those new cops they don't talk so won't put you off but are good for filming.

you can order massive 10" dildo cocks, customs only steal electronics and $

Heh, maybe they only confiscate if you orders something their size. laugh.gif

I'm sure if you ask some of the street tailor touts if they know a tailor that can make you the needed attire, they can hlp. They are ever so friendly.. If you are on a budget ask the g/f's mum to help make the costumes. It could be a family event with an auntie helping to make the pants without the backside.

No budget, in fact, I don't mind splashing money on this at all.

We ordered a catsuit from a thai shop online for ~$150 about 2 weeks ago. No sign of it yet though ermm.gif

pvc-catsuit-01-pvc301.jpg

you can buy them in bangkok.. street vendor near patapong market..

That is a great idea, I'll take her tonight. Maybe pick up a 'sexieee movieee' aswell.

If you bring 'toys' with you in your luggage make sure they are in your checked bags. I once worked at an airport alongside security staff and they took great delight making people unpack their bags in full view of other passengers when they found something interesting. Best one was a 'reverend' who had to unpack his handluggage and reveal a 10 inch strapon! Hilarious for everyone except him.

You can import rather large, strap on dildo's into Thailand with no problem.

How do I know this?

Well, I collect retro video games and I bring in a lot of consoles and games. I am well known at the Post Office and if the package is not too heavy they will deliver, otherwise I have to go collect.

One day a box arrived and without really looking at the address my wife opened it for me. Inside was a rather large, black, strap on dildo.

Naturally, my wife was confused as to why I was ordering said strap on penis and was it a peripheral for the XBOX. Fortunately, the person and address were not me, and the actual address was one Village over and a Thai name. We considered re-sealing the box and taking it over to the correct Owner, pretending we never opened it, but that just felt wrong, so we boxed it back up and gave it to the Postman saying that the package was not for me. I assume it made it to where it was intended.

So, if you live in Chiang Mai and you never received your strap on dildo....I think the Post Office still have it.