Dirty Dancing Leaves Everyone In A Spin

george

This is quite vulgar, even by western standards. I can understand why this has caused a few reactions. There's a fine line between sexy and nasty. Sexy girls showing off with very few clothes on is nice, but someone scratching their pussy on stage isn't nice at all. Although i'll admit she's hot.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha ok dude, if you say so.

No one gets what you're saying dude! You're saying it's a conspiracy by people paying them to 'discredit Isaan culture'? Haha

I say, she was a fabricated star of a company, producing sexy thai cojote CDs,

without real audience, only for the video production,

s.o. uploaded her vdos on youtube,

others linked her youtube vdos on many forums,

that 2 million hit her songs.

Woody was thinking about a new star with provocative habit,

and invited her in his show,

that was the moment, when she really came into public attention.

After this, she was used, to discredit the isaan culture, with their sexy star show,

cause her habit was never part of the isaan shows.

Would anyone here really pay money to go and see some stupid tart prancing about on stage?

You can see a lot better than that and for cheaper in many beerbars at Bangkok and Pattaya.

Touching herself up and making whining noises is about the only talents she’s got, because otherwise no one would give her a second glance.

What do I think of it so far?

Rubbish.

This is quite vulgar, even by western standards. I can understand why this has caused a few reactions. There's a fine line between sexy and nasty. Sexy girls showing off with very few clothes on is nice, but someone scratching their pussy on stage isn't nice at all. Although i'll admit she's hot.

Exactly, right on.

Maybe she is too hot and that`s why she has to scratch her pussy all the time.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Nasty or not, it's the hypocrisy of the people attacking her that is more offensive. You have massage parlors, go go bars, brothels and what not all over the place and yet these guardians of morality decide to attack this poor girl trying to put herself through college.

Nasty or not, it's the hypocrisy of the people attacking her that is more offensive. You have massage parlors, go go bars, brothels and what not all over the place and yet these guardians of morality decide to attack this poor girl trying to put herself through college.

True, but normally the women in brothels and massage parlours do not do what they do in public on a stage.

In my view it`s appears skank, cheap and nasty.

But fine if you think this sort of act is acceptable in public. Whatever turns people on, baby.

concerning Onsiri Pravattiyagul article on bkkpost, from the 13/07/2011

"Cultural evolution and the itch to suppress"

(googel it, cause bkkpost links are not welcome on TV)

yes, it is a a hybrid luk thung/mor lam troupe, but it was never popular upcountry.

I did. Excellent article. When a Thai journalist writes a thoughtful, balanced piece like this, it puts a lot of the hysterical bleating and ranting in the comments posted here somewhat into perspective.

Shit smells bad whether you can see it or not.

True, but normally the women in brothels and massage parlours do not do what they do in public on a stage.

In my view it`s appears skank, cheap and nasty.

But fine if you think this sort of act is acceptable in public. Whatever turns people on, baby.

Thailand is so up its own arse

They have the WORST reputation in the world for sex - simply because - They are the sex Mongering capital of the world...

The world knows that - and it is never gonna change!

Thailand do you really think this tame video is damaging your precious country?

Thailand has had a seedy image since the Chinese brought it here - get used to it!

The funniest thing about this whole thing is that anyone believes this girl is innocent and had no idea what she was doing and it was all in good fun.

She's just smart and put Grade A1 spin on the publicity.

Well done.

As far as the show ... same old same old I would imagine. Can't see it since the government quickly censored the video to protect me.

Thank you for sparing me, Mrs Prime Minister.

So much for democracy and freedom.:lol:

Edited by plumeria

The funniest thing about this whole thing is that anyone believes this girl is innocent and had no idea what she was doing and it was all in good fun.

Well done.

As far as the show ... same old same old I would imagine. Can't see it since the government quickly censored the video to protect me.

To be honest, I don`t think you`re missing much.

That's one annoying, talentless girl and a lame performance. I can't believe anybody has bothered giving her attention. AND the orgasm moans to Thai country music, the worst noise on earth, were so low class.

Of course she has to rub her squeeze box in a skimpy bikini on stage cuz she sure can't sing, she can't dance and she ain't cute.

Hey Whale,get a life,we all deserve our 15 minutes of fame.What's yours.What's your definition of "cute".

NASTY!Your moniker says it all,but she's hot,hypercrite as well.

"Culture" in Thailand is just another word for the the oppression of feminine sexuality and equality. .......

Oppression of feminine sexuality ???????

I found Thailand to be the most sexually liberated country for women ever.

Is that Thailand or upstairs at Nana Plaza?

I am all for a hot barrell of tar for Woody.

Other than that, this is a non-story.

If you think Thailands is too wild for you.

1. You're going to the wrong places, Why?

2, Move to a Muslim law country, then tell me what you think.

Would anyone here really pay money to go and see some stupid tart prancing about on stage?

You can see a lot better than that and for cheaper in many beerbars at Bangkok and Pattaya.

Touching herself up and making whining noises is about the only talents she’s got, because otherwise no one would give her a second glance.

What do I think of it so far?

Rubbish.

Just booked Ja Turbo and the whole dancing, prancing enchilada for the wife's birthday bash on 23 of this month.

I have to say TV has stepped up the reporting standards.. Normally this kind of thread is useless without pics..

...But now we have video !!

one time i saw a show for thai military , the girls was complete nude

And some time ago, before the Ministry of Culture (or Subculture... heh, heh) wasn't so daft, there were shows within temple grounds with VERY scantily dressed pretties. I loved the shows (always there in the front row) but having it at the temple grounds was a bit over the top.It was only the older women (not the men - of course..!) that put the brakes on this.

Edited by scotbeve

this is a much sexier version :)

Was sent this link ages ago by a Thai friend :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkjbnjJlFDk

David

I personally don't give a flying one re the 'performance', after seeing a very chubby (must've been around 12 year old) girl, dressed in bubble gum pink, holding her two outstretched arms in a 'gripping' position, thrusting energetically but unsmilingly to the amusement of a couple of local lads, at a local temple fair some years ago, nothing fazes me here any more.

However. Why are the Thais such crap dancers? And I mean 'dancing', not 'grinding'. Just look at the background 'dancers'. What's with all that stepping from side to side with the occasional ('musically' on cue) twirl whilst grinning ferociously? I've seen it everywhere. Watch them at clubs too. Rubbish.

This has very little to do with sex or propriety, everything to do with class. Woody is just one more metrosexual rich kid, representative of those freakish hi-so's who pop up time after time in the pages of Thailand Tatler and the like, flaunting their ostentatious consumerism and execrable taste in soft furnishings in front of any passing camera. The primped-up ponce needs to demonstrate that, no matter who won the election, the inbred elites still have their feet on the necks of the poor. The punters turned round and told him and his botoxed buddies that the rules just changed.

That's one annoying, talentless girl and a lame performance. I can't believe anybody has bothered giving her attention. AND the orgasm moans to Thai country music, the worst noise on earth, were so low class.

Of course she has to rub her squeeze box in a skimpy bikini on stage cuz she sure can't sing, she can't dance and she ain't cute.

Thats why they call you spermwhale... good on this young singer and good on her performance... Dont people know Thailand is the biggest brothel in the world and its the reason why so many Farang males are here... Farang men are here for the skimpy almost naked girls and No other reason... God, can someone help that girl to scratch her itchy ear..!!! Good on Ya Ja Turbo....

Well done.

To be honest, I don`t think you`re missing much.

says the Gay brigade.....