Lusty Teens Await Loy Krathong

george

Well I will be patrolling tumalong park here in sydney tommorow :D .

More than likely fending off the dirty old men that seem to strangely materialise at these events

I suspect I will be carrying the Missus home having gorged herself and twenty or so different Thai Food stands.

Last year alchohol was banned there although,quite a few families had a discreet eski.

Can I volunteer for such patrols? Do they provide night vision goggles? :o

I'll partner you :D

It's a wee bit far to come at short notice :D

Update:

Wattana vows to shame teen lovers amid outrage

BANGKOK: -- Amid mounting criticism of his campaign to curb sex among teens on the eve of the romantic Loy Krathong festival, Social Develop-ment and Human Security Minister Watana Muangsook yesterday vowed to block entrances to 98 motels in Bangkok. Watana lashed out at motel operators, accusing them of avarice and ignoring what he billed an “increase in immoral behaviour” among youth today.

Despite warnings from legal experts that his methods overstepped his authority and violated personal freedoms of citizens, Watana said he was not letting up on his campaign. One of his methods will be to shine torches in the faces of teens caught at motels.

He insisted that humiliating young lovers like that would steer them onto the path of morality.

“I work with my hands and brain. I’m not just hot air,” a frustrated-looking Watana told reporters yesterday. “Yet I am getting all this damaging criticism.”

The taunt that stung him most, he said, “was from the deputy superintendent of the Crime Suppression Unit, Colonel Wisuth Wanichbutr, who claimed that poking torches at young people at the entrances of motels violates children’s rights and was unconstitutional”.

Wisuth publicly expressed concern that humiliating youths under such circumstances violated children’s rights, as well as the basic rights of citizens as covered by the Constitution.

--The Nation 2005-11-12

Social Develop-ment and Human Security Minister Watana Muangsook

“I work with my hands and brain. I’m not just hot air,”

His "title" is enough to understand that this guy is a jerk, in a jerk position.

He should work with his feet, and go up the mountain to become a monk.

Come on Thailand ! Wake up.

SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT AND HUMAN SECURITY MINISTER IS READY TO BE DISMISSED FROM HIS POST

Social Development and Human Security Minister Watana Muangsook (วัฒนา เมืองสุข) has affirmed that his ministry’s scheme to develop the Thai society is appropriate and will truly benefit the general public.

Mr. Watana commented on his ideas which have been widely criticized by the members of the public. Concerning the ideas of arranging a race circuit for youngsters and regulating the entry of youths into motels during Loy Krathong festival, he said the main intention is to help the government solve social issues in the country.

He stated that his ministry has truly served the people of Thailand, especially on the inspection of identification cards of motels' users. He said the main purpose of such scheme is to protect the teenagers, particularly the young women, from performing improper behaviors.

However, he said if Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra disagrees and sees that this is inappropriate to do so, he is ready to be dismissed from his post.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 14 November 2005

INTERIOR MINISTRY INSTRUCTS ALL RESPONSIBLE UNITS TO CHECK ON ALL PIERS IN BKK IN PREPARATION FOR LOI KRATHONG

The Interior Ministry has ordered all related units to make inspection on docking piers in Bangkok and Nonthaburi, in preparation for the Loi Krathong (ลอยกระทง) festival.

Deputy Interior Minister SERMSAK PHONGPHANIT (เสริมศักดิ์ พงษ์พานิช) yesterday inspected piers in Bangkok and was briefed by related agencies regarding their preparations for the Loi Krathong period. All agencies were told to conduct detailed inspection of piers and docks, and were told to seal off sites deemed unsafe. Offiicals will also be deployed at each pier to prevent overcrowding of people onto the piers during Loi Krathong.

The deputy interior minister also asked that people who goes to celebrate Loi Krathong not wear revealing clothes or expensive jewelry, and not to believe strangers. People are also warned to take close care of their children.

Source: Thai National News Bureau Public Relations Department - 15 November 2005

I recommend if you want to find these lusty teens, stay away from the city centre places in Bangkok. Emporium and such places, forget them.

Out in Nonthaburi are the best places, or around the University campuses.

Sorry, did anyone say they were looking for these lusty, scantily-dresses teens?