Any Recommandable Dentist In Pattaya ?

DummDays

Toothpain is one of the most unwanted small Irritations in your daily Life

I wonder, if somebody can recommend a good, reliable and reasonable Dentist here in Pattaya?

There are hundreds to choose from...

Thanks in Advance for your Contibution to my small Problem

I had my teeth cleaned by one of the places opposite Tukcom. I will check the name next time I go past.

The sign said 600-800B, and I was charged 700 which included some injections to numb my (overly-sensitive) jaw. It took about 35 minutes which is about 10 minutes less than my European dentist used to take. In Europe I used to pay about 3500B.

I think the Thai dentist was perhaps a bit more concerned with the colour of the teeth than with cleaning them in depth, but that may just be my imagination. I'm used to my European dentist numbing my entire jaw in order to really dig around in all the nooks and crannies. No way that would happen without injections.

Whilst I was there I asked about an implant (circa 50000B) for one tooth. The top chap came and had a look, and between them they decided that an implant wasn't for me and that I should have a much cheaper bridge instead. I am impressed when someone recommends a cheaper solution over the more expensive one because it is more suitable.

I had my teeth cleaned by one of the places opposite Tukcom. I will check the name next time I go past.

The sign said 600-800B, and I was charged 700 which included some injections to numb my (overly-sensitive) jaw. It took about 35 minutes which is about 10 minutes less than my European dentist used to take. In Europe I used to pay about 3500B.

I think the Thai dentist was perhaps a bit more concerned with the colour of the teeth than with cleaning them in depth, but that may just be my imagination. I'm used to my European dentist numbing my entire jaw in order to really dig around in all the nooks and crannies. No way that would happen without injections.

Whilst I was there I asked about an implant (circa 50000B) for one tooth. The top chap came and had a look, and between them they decided that an implant wasn't for me and that I should have a much cheaper bridge instead. I am impressed when someone recommends a cheaper solution over the more expensive one because it is more suitable.

Think this is the same place that my girl's been going to. It's a husband and wife show, opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, Kittipoi Clinic.

Haven't been myself yet, but am thinking about doing my next cleaning/checkup there. Heard good things about this clinic, and not just from her. :)

Last time I actually went up to Bangkok, because I needed a crown. And being a bit fuzzy about dentist, I used a great dental hospital there, that a good friend of mine recommended.

It's a husband and wife show, opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, Kittipoi Clinic.

That definitely isn't the one I went to. There are a lot of them on that stretch of road though, and I'm sure the one you mention is fine also.

I think mine was dental4you or dentist4u or something similar.

I would certainly be inclined to get a couple of different opinions/prices before having any major work done, and would also be inclined to get them to do a simple cleaning/de-scaling before doing more, just to see what they are like.

It's a husband and wife show, opposite Tukcom on Pattaya Tai, Kittipoi Clinic.

That definitely isn't the one I went to. There are a lot of them on that stretch of road though, and I'm sure the one you mention is fine also.

I think mine was dental4you or dentist4u or something similar.

Yeah, there are tons of them there, and all over Pattaya too. :)

Looked at PattayaPhotoguide, and the one you mentioned must be this one then: Dental for you

I would certainly be inclined to get a couple of different opinions/prices before having any major work done, and would also be inclined to get them to do a simple cleaning/de-scaling before doing more, just to see what they are like.

That was my plan too, go for a checkup and cleaning to get a feel for how I like the dentist. I've heard that the female at Kittipoi Clininc is preferred.

Dr. Tapasit if a very good dentist. He was at BkkPattHosp for yrs and now has his own,modern beautiful office near the dolphin roundabout. If you google his name you will get all the info. I use Dental Hospital BKK on Suk 49...its a great place and recommended by many board members

Edited by ericg1953

I can recommend Dr. Nan in Jomtien. He used to be opposite Tukcom however moved a few months ago. He speaks good English, trained in Europe and America and provides great service with reasonable price. His number is 0812601762.

Dental Smile Clinic 3rd road and South Pattaya All women clinic, fluent english, clean and new inside, Dr Cherry and Dr Ann pretty much reconstructed my mouth in a months time couldn't be happier with the price and work done, Callao

Dr. Cherry gets my vote. She made a bridge of 4 teeth for my wife to go over 2 teeth (the other two were knocked out when she was a kid. Walked out that day with temp bridge then 3 days later got permanent one put in, wife is to happy so that make me happy. Total cost B20,000.

After seeing my friend in severe pain after he visited a no name dentist on Pattaya Klang, I highly recommend the dentists at Pattaya International Hospital. A bit more expensive, but they are fantastic!

I will 2nd this , the little clinics dotted about are mostly 'fly by night' operations working like barbershops.

The staff doctors at PIH have all been there for a while and not 'working' the clock or worrying about selling

unneeded services.

• 1 month later...

Dental Smile Clinic 3rd road and South Pattaya All women clinic, fluent english, clean and new inside, Dr Cherry and Dr Ann pretty much reconstructed my mouth in a months time couldn't be happier with the price and work done, Callao

Dr. Cherry gets my vote. She made a bridge of 4 teeth for my wife to go over 2 teeth (the other two were knocked out when she was a kid. Walked out that day with temp bridge then 3 days later got permanent one put in, wife is to happy so that make me happy. Total cost B20,000.

Bob4You - my Thai wife has the same problem, but with two missing teeth at the bottom front. She went to the dentist yesterday for an initial consultation, but could not meet with Dr Cherry as there did not appear to be a doctor of that name. She went on her own so maybe she got the name wrong, but could you please confirm it is this dentist:-

Pattaya Smile Dental Clinic

111/57-8 Moo10,

South Pattaya Rd,

Pattaya,

Pattaya,

Phone: 03 872 4145

Thanks very much for your help.

Could you also please let me know if she finds them comfortable. I was considering implants for her, but at around 50000 baht per tooth, I dont wish to be mean, but the bridge looks a better deal to me. My wife would be happy with a bridge, as she has a denture at the moment.

Thanks again

I can reccoment you Dr Tappasit is a very good dentist and located opposite near the dolfins Pattaya Klang name of the shop is SMILLE ETC...

you can find him on his web side and his team of dentist is really very good

• 2 months later...

Dr. Tapasit if a very good dentist. He was at BkkPattHosp for yrs and now has his own,modern beautiful office near the dolphin roundabout. If you google his name you will get all the info. I use Dental Hospital BKK on Suk 49...its a great place and recommended by many board members

I can recomant dr Tapasit , he dit a great job for me with No pain, I am a coward when going to a dentist

I can recomant dr Tapasit , he dit a great job for me with No pain, I am a coward when going to a dentist

Where exactly is Dr. Tapasit"s clinic?

My wife needs to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled. A few dentists have told her this and she found one near our home on the east side that will do it for 6k. Does anyone have any experience getting this done in pattaya? I'D rather she used the 30thb plan but she tells me they won't cover this.