Bar Girl With My Baby

BoomBoomMonkey

This may sound crass and cold hearted...

If a bar girl accuses you of knocking her up... just walk away and cut off all contact. Plenty of them get knocked up and do not know who the father is and will try to lay the blame on someone or more than one. I asked one pregnant bar girl who the father was and she was not sure... Just some customer.

Of course you could send her some cash for an abortion or opt to send money to raise the kid.

About 10 years ago a work colleague faced very similar news. He was also moving home and asked me to keep an eye open and an ear to the ground. He also kept in contact with the girl. He didn't offer any money at that time.

Months later I received a message from him, he told me that he had been asked for money as he now had luk-kreung-twins with curly hair !!

A few days later I accidentally bumped into the girl in question who was with a child, just the one (no twins), no curly hair and definitely not a luk-kreung.

Lessons from that story: As harsh as it may be, don't believe anything you are told, find out for yourself if you can.

Is there any further information that the OP could perhaps furnish us with to enable me to think this is anything other than a really poor example of trolling?

sorry for the late reply....

was my first time in thailand and went with my friend who has been there 15 times.

went direct to pathaya. LOVED IT BTW!!! :)

was like the third day blind as fark i cant describe to you she must of been the ugliest girl in pathaya

i lost at jackpot so i took her barfined went to hotel BOOM BOOM then in the morning kicked her ass out.

thought that would be the end of that. then the last day of holidays our flight time was ridiculous 11:59pm

i dont know probably told her i loved her or someshit when i was drunk and gave my email to her....Add me on facebook baby you know the drill

get an email a month later saying she is pregnant. with a photo in my head i just think she looked like that already.

so dont really know what the case is. Probably just gonna Silent snake this one lol.

Is there any further information that the OP could perhaps furnish us with to enable me to think this is anything other than a really poor example of trolling?

sorry for the late reply....

was my first time in thailand and went with my friend who has been there 15 times.

went direct to pathaya. LOVED IT BTW!!! :)

was like the third day blind as fark i cant describe to you she must of been the ugliest girl in pathaya

i lost at jackpot so i took her barfined went to hotel BOOM BOOM then in the morning kicked her ass out.

thought that would be the end of that. then the last day of holidays our flight time was ridiculous 11:59pm

i dont know probably told her i loved her or someshit when i was drunk and gave my email to her....Add me on facebook baby you know the drill

get an email a month later saying she is pregnant. with a photo in my head i just think she looked like that already.

so dont really know what the case is. Probably just gonna Silent snake this one lol.

so you went bareback with an ugly one? :blink:

and gave her your email and maybe told her you loved her :ermm:

Just who in their right mind has sex with a Thai prostitute without wearing a condom ? <deleted> !!!! ohmy.gif

Her being pregnant would be the least of my worries if I was in your shoes.

Going for an Aids and STD test would be my first move.

completely agree... another stupid falang bringing some STD's back home and infecting his wife...:redcard2: