Can You Id This Type Of Geese

kikoman

They all cross breed anyway the one in the for ground is chinese back ground can not make it out ,but if the head is the same shape as the other one your on a winner. I am trying to find you a male do you want white or brown ?

Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures, my lack of photographic abilities and my old camera are to blame.

The heads of both geese are the same, they were sold to me as a pair ( male and female) and both turned out to be female. It dose not matter to me if the gander is brown or white, Which ever one you can find. My white goose has developed a limp of the right leg, on inspection there was no signs of any damage to the leg, she dose every thing the other goose dose.

Thank you for the response.

Cheers::)

I found a lady today who has 2 white boys and one girl if I offer her 600 for one of the boys is that ok ? I think thats about the right price just before breeding season but its up to you I am only trying to help. There in short supply this year for the reason Ozzydom posted. Other than that while I was asking around today someone else has a solo girl for 600 if anyone needs her I can go pick her up. Apart from that no one has nothing there parting with.

I found a lady today who has 2 white boys and one girl if I offer her 600 for one of the boys is that ok ? I think thats about the right price just before breeding season but its up to you I am only trying to help. There in short supply this year for the reason Ozzydom posted. Other than that while I was asking around today someone else has a solo girl for 600 if anyone needs her I can go pick her up. Apart from that no one has nothing there parting with.

The price is all right, the only problem I have is finding a way to get that Gander to Nakhon Sawan , as of this moment I have no way of getting him. I am not in any hurry for breeding season as my geese are giving up on sitting on the 15 eggs they presently have. I will give you a call tomorrow to see what can be done. O.K.

Cheers::)